"Being Somali is cooler than being Indian there (Canada). Blacks got more aesthetic". Then an indian comments this:

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member

It's true. There are so many people who beg or are influenced by Somalis in Canada. The people who are commenting in that thread are not even from Canada.

@caanoshaah gonna have a field day with this one :faysalwtf: :ShockedBihi:
They’re very lucky I’m busy today cuz I would’ve went off… these ugly ass niggas have no right to talk. They don’t even like themselves that’s why they bleach like crazy and worship cadaan people like dogs :faysalwtf: the hairiest and I’m sorry the SMELLIEST NIGGAS ON THE PLANET THE FUCKING AUDACITY??? IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE RACIST ITS JUST THE TRUTH WTFF

Funny story for yall
The other day I got on the train
I didn’t even look around I just sat down and as soon as I sat down I was like WTF is that fucking smell, it was the worst smell and then I turned around guess who was behind me…??

two Timojileecs
I smelled them BEFORE I SAW THEM!!!!!
I HAD TO TURN AROUND TO REALIZE!
lord and I just got up and walked all the way across the train. This experience of mine prove this isn’t racism. It’s a goddamn problem they have. How come timojileecs have privilege ur not allowed to criticize them? If anyone say Maadow do a lot of crime nobody denies it, they make excuses (oh there’s poverty blablabla school to prison pipeline or whatever mumbo jumbo). If u say cadaan people racist nobody bats an eye. But if u say timojileecs taking over or get an ODOUR ISSUEEEE?? Suddenly you’re a racist :faysalwtf:

anyways I digress these bum smelly ass fobs can smd dont even take their shit serious 💩 nobody falling for that

I'm glad Indians are getting cooked so they can be humbled since a lot of them are xaasidin to the core. They have no room to ever talk about anyone when their whole ethnicity is a laughing stock. They obviously want to drag us down since they don't want to be the only ethnicity getting the heat. I just wish Somalis stopped with their humiliation than we would have been off the radar.

They’re very lucky I’m busy today cuz I would’ve went off… these ugly ass niggas have no right to talk. They don’t even like themselves that’s why they bleach like crazy and worship cadaan people like dogs :faysalwtf: the hairiest and I’m sorry the SMELLIEST NIGGAS ON THE PLANET THE FUCKING AUDACITY??? IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE RACIST ITS JUST THE TRUTH WTFF

Funny story for yall
The other day I got on the train
I didn’t even look around I just sat down and as soon as I sat down I was like WTF is that fucking smell, it was the worst smell and then I turned around guess who was behind me…??

two Timojileecs
I smelled them BEFORE I SAW THEM!!!!!
I HAD TO TURN AROUND TO REALIZE!
lord and I just got up and walked all the way across the train. This experience of mine prove this isn’t racism. It’s a goddamn problem they have. How come timojileecs have privilege ur not allowed to criticize them? If anyone say Maadow do a lot of crime nobody denies it, they make excuses (oh there’s poverty blablabla school to prison pipeline or whatever mumbo jumbo). If u say cadaan people racist nobody bats an eye. But if u say timojileecs taking over or get an ODOUR ISSUEEEE?? Suddenly you’re a racist :faysalwtf:

anyways I digress these bum smelly ass fobs can smd dont even take their shit serious 💩 nobody falling for that
They actually do smell quite bad, I walked through a desi neighbourhood one morning on my way to school and my poor nose got violated. I think they were cooking food, but either way that smell made me feel sick. There’s also this boy in my class who have I to sit next to and his nails are long and they are stained yellow, I feel nauseous just thinking of it.

Trending