Being sexy with the kitaab.(YAAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How many times have we seen Somali women failed by the stringent harsh theocratic laws enables within Somalia? men marrying four wives whilst on poor income, women being used as baby incubators giving birth to multiple children every year, whilst being expected to clean and cook as their lazy husbands shout at the smallest error after they come home after a fuel of khaat in their system. Lack of employment means women are beholden on their husbands their cuasing a reliance on them. Divorce is hard to come by, my god who wants to be a women in a Muslim land !!!

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
How many times have we seen Somali women failed by the stringent harsh theocratic laws enables within Somalia? men marrying four wives whilst on poor income, women being used as baby incubators giving birth to multiple children every year, whilst being expected to clean and cook as their lazy husbands shout at the smallest error after they come home after a fuel of khaat in their system. Lack of employment means women are beholden on their husbands their cuasing a reliance on them. Divorce is hard to come by, my god who wants to be a women in a Muslim land !!!
On other hand, I also have seen women stealing the children, being unfaithful in the marriage, taking drugs, etc etc.

It's swings and roundabouts.

BTW I don't think I've ever seen you to talk anything other than sex and Islam

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
On other hand, I also have seen women stealing the children, being unfaithful in the marriage, taking drugs, etc etc.

It's swings and roundabouts.

BTW I don't think I've ever seen you to talk anything other than sex and Islam
Two of my fav topics baby ;) I get off on it, nothing wrong with swinging these people have the freedom to do these things, everyone's unfaithful from the fat Somali men who lie behind their wives and secretly marry a young buck in Somalia as a second wife. Unfaithfulness exists everywhere monogamy isn't for some people I'm afraid !!

Walaaley , you calaacal too much.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Walaaley , you calaacal too much.
It's the truth the smoke and mirrors have been lifted the reality of a Somali women's pain has unearthed itself, the suffering at the hands of inadequate women's protection classes as rights has made Somali women depressed and unhappy

Malcolm X

Two of my fav topics baby ;) I get off on it, nothing wrong with swinging these people have the freedom to do these things, everyone's unfaithful from the fat Somali men who lie behind their wives and secretly marry a young buck in Somalia as a second wife. Unfaithfulness exists everywhere monogamy isn't for some people I'm afraid !!
Who hurt you?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Who hurt you?
I'm just stating what I've observed amongst the Pitiful Somali community in regards to unfaithfulness and relationship breakdowns, to many single mums running around as a consequence of their inadequate husbands who've long destroyed their trust ! They marry second wives in secret without confiding to their wives, FUCKiNG cowards !!! Somali men are trash amongst the unholy instead of cheating they use the mysogonistic religion as a prime example to marry a younger woman !!! f*ck off. Somali women have long suffered at hands of these incompetent men. The only decent ones are the ones who've been educated in liberal white areas who hold some form of notion on how to equally treat a woman as one in a marriage.

Malcolm X

I'm just stating what I've observed amongst the Pitiful Somali community in regards to unfaithfulness and relationship breakdowns, to many single mums running around as a consequence of their inadequate husbands who've long destroyed their trust ! They marry second wives in secret without confiding to their wives, FUCKiNG cowards !!! Somali men are trash amongst the unholy instead of cheating they use the mysogonistic religion as a prime example to marry a younger woman !!! f*ck off. Somali women have long suffered at hands of these incompetent men. The only decent ones are the ones who've been educated in liberal white areas who hold some form of notion on how to equally treat a woman as one in a marriage.
You have serious daddy issues :meleshame:

If you're serious about debating, let's take it outside (religion section)

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I know her personally. I know the whole story and other more x-rated videos and pics of her. She was the talk of the town few months ago. :hillarybiz:

bless pon the internet this apostates videos do it as a retribution for the deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts