Being nosey

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So everyone was talking about their families in class, and I asked the 40 year old lady who sits beside me what part of Europe she was from and she said her mother is Irish and she was told her father was Scottish, there's not much information about her father side because he was adopted. The other girl beside her also said her father was adopted too and dosen't know his background.

My question is why all these white people have adopted parents lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So everyone was talking about their families in class, and I asked the 40 year old lady who sits beside me what part of Europe she was from and she said her mother is Irish and she was told her father was Scottish, there's not much information about her father side because he was adopted. The other girl beside her also said her father was adopted too and dosen't know his background.

It's normal, ppl adopt homeless or orphan children.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Was she related to Molly Malone on her Irish side by any chance?

In Dublin's fair city
Where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
As she wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through the streets broad and narrow
Crying "cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh"

Alive, alive, oh
Alive, alive, oh

She was a fishmonger
And sure, t'was no wonder
For so were her mother and father before
And they wheeled their barrow

Alive, alive, oh
Alive, alive, oh

She died of a fever
And sure, so one could save her
And that was the end of sweet Molly Malone
Now her ghost wheels her barrow

Alive, alive, oh
Alive, alive, oh

Alive, alive, oh
Alive, alive, oh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis are heading that directions. Minneapolis fosters homes are beginning to see Somali children.

Trending