Being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I am really trying to be nice to people. I am going out of my way to say be curious and be kind. Based on my life experience now i found that it is not worth to be rude. So far most people are receptive. So far I find it fulfilling.
How nice are you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Niceness goes a long way. It is good to be nice, even tho people can walk over u, but dont let that discourage u. do it for yourself, not for them

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Niceness goes a long way. It is good to be nice, even tho people can walk over u, but dont let that discourage u. do it for yourself, not for them
But you've never ever ever been nice to anyone other than the pizza delivery guy but you also yell at him after he doesn't deliver in 20 mins.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But you've never ever ever been nice to anyone other than the pizza delivery guy but you also yell at him after he doesn't deliver in 20 mins.

I am too nice in real life Reiko, seriously. Almost to a fault. Lets say online anonymity is my therapy. I unlease the inner B.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Yes this place has nice people, in fact this is the nicest website on earth, I'd happily post pictures of my 0.001% west African table and not get ridiculed.

Status
Not open for further replies.