Being Intersex in a Somali Household - Intersex Xalimo tells her experience

Intersex is a legit biological condition. Do not confuse them with transsexuals. This is how they sneek in transformers and khaniisnimo.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The sunnah has a lot of info on this so she/he will be fine and are intersex people capable of producing children?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
There should be more awareness on intersex within the Muslim community, it's nothing to hide. I hope people send love to him? (does identify as him?)
Hermaphrodites(intersex) have been around since the prophets time, it’s nothing new. It’s just these western caadans have grouped it with khanisnimo, so it’s a very touchy topic now.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Intersex is a legit biological condition. Do not confuse them with transsexuals. This is how they sneek in transformers and khaniisnimo.
Transexuals and the LGBTQ community at large use the struggles and confusion of miskiin intersex people as a justification for transexuals to choose the gender they identify as in their messed-up minds. They really believe the existence of intersex individuals somehow invalidates the existence of gender.

At first I just thought that talking point was incredibly stupid since intersex people are already the gender they identify as with some opposite-sex characteristics.

Now after watching the tiktok video of an actual intersex person wallahi these khaniis niggas really piss me off now. How they can take the struggle and pain of intersex people and wrap it into their degenerate sexual identities is fucking disgusting :ivers:

halwa

✨🌙
May Allah make life easier for this individual and may they be able to flourish and succeed. May their path, whatever it is be easier for them. Ameen 🤍

Trending