Being called a Somali is now a insult in the Middle East (Saudi woman sues twitter user)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:kanyehmm:

For the first time .. codification of the word "racist" in the ruling against citizen insult citizenship

https://www.okaz.com.sa/article/173...8O1a-fkb74syUd6chLhxagvol-n4y4O-6jFipnat_wvis
Friday, June 21,

Friday, 18 Shawwal 1440 AH

1276342.jpg

For the first time .. The codification of the word "racist" in the ruling against citizen insult citizenship -

upload_2019-6-22_17-27-0.png

upload_2019-6-22_17-27-30.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Rawda yusuf is a self hating isaq woman that thinks shes Arab (somehow got citizenship)
All my relatives in the khaleej are like this woman. Self haters and really hate being associated anything with somali even when they have no citizenship to show for ‍♂️

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
:kanyehmm:

For the first time .. codification of the word "racist" in the ruling against citizen insult citizenship

https://www.okaz.com.sa/article/173...8O1a-fkb74syUd6chLhxagvol-n4y4O-6jFipnat_wvis
Friday, June 21,

Friday, 18 Shawwal 1440 AH

1276342.jpg

For the first time .. The codification of the word "racist" in the ruling against citizen insult citizenship -

View attachment 74463

View attachment 74464
The year 1440 AH, a year when a person got offended for being called who they are. :ohlord:

All my relatives in the khaleej are like this woman. Self haters and really hate being associated anything with somali even when they have no citizenship to show for ‍♂️

All those Somali women in Khaleej be like, ''i'm full Arab'' but when denied that claim, they say but ''i'm half arab a qaxooti yemeni'', she says all this with her darkie behind showing.

fe24823a2c12cc51cdfc11e1a2cc2a19.jpeg

Subxana'Allah the shame is unbearable.:wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arab # 1 : Yaa ibn Kaleeb. Yaa Ximaar!

Arab # 2 : Yaa Ibn Somali!

Arab # 1 : Oh Hell noooooo
hqdefault.jpg

Don’t beso shocked, I’ve seen people on here use bantu to insult other Somali clans and post pictures of who looks closest to bantu lol

just like how it’s offensive to see others use our ethnicity to insult themselves, we should extend that courtesy and not use another group of people’s natural features to degrade one another

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should never put others down, this thing called pride sometimes brings out the worst in people. Respect ur fellow person :)

I work with 1 somali guy from jeddah here in Amsterdam, he hates somali'S he even told me he can't stand other Somalis he feels ashamed when they speak to him in somali in front of other people. the audacity

Tukraq

VIP
I work with 1 somali guy from jeddah here in Amsterdam, he hates somali'S he even told me he can't stand other Somalis he feels ashamed when they speak to him in somali in front of other people. the audacity
a coon for sandnigs imagine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts