Being an attractive geeljire

Sometimes it's hilarious being an exceedingly attractive farah. :pachah1:

Just the other day, this girl calls out to me, i hear her and make my way over to her.

Girl starts fidgeting and looking around, you could even swear she was sweating hard. :wowsweat:

As i arrive in front her and she gets a good look at my beautiful face, her breathing got all fuct up and she starts slurring her words.

After about a 30 seconds, she finally manages to say something.:qri8gs7:

Kulaha i thought you were Abdi. Lmao, you see me every day and you know damn well i aint no Abdi.:O27GWRK:

Without even letting me respond she quicky scurries off. And i was gonna say something but i didn't want to lead her on or give her any hope.

Truthfully, i wasn't looking for commitment or anything serious and she seemed like a nice girl; not the type to sleep around. So i just left.:zhqjlmx:

Shit like this happens to me on a daily basis and i notice the cadaan girls always have more confidence and are less shy when they try to get with me :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its the opposite for me bytches dont want me initially but once they get a taste I got them right where I want and they get addicted :banderas:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If you had read till the end you would've known that was 4 years ago. Now, i am an even bigger chick magnet, not that I try ofc; my beautiful mug just does all the work.

I know friend, life just ain't fair :p
You just seem like a rather odd poster. That's nice to hear man. Your threads remind me of @SOULSEARCHING so ofc I'll be a little sus

3C08C4AF-022A-4A3A-BAFF-919F922D7352.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Horta why you always tryna expose niggas :gucciwhat:
I'm not man it was just sus. The guy makes a thread in the morning talking about some next level like insane social anxiety. Now he makes a thread talking about how girls are squeamish trying to talk to him just because of his face.

I'm not man it was just sus. The guy makes a thread in the morning talking about some next level like insane social anxiety. Now he makes a thread talking about how girls are squeamish trying to talk to him just because of his face.
Man why you have to be such a buzzkill?:(

Are you jealous that your face doesn't do that?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Man why you have to be such a buzzkill?:(

Are you jealous that your face doesn't do that?
You know what. Enjoy your thread if you're face can do that then the world needs to know. Make the xalimos knees weak :cool:

Trending

Latest posts