Being A Wingman

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I think im the best wingman ever I hooked up a lot of my Madow friends with mali tings back in the day :pachah1:

The thing is when your a wingman your confidence is higher because you aren't the one trying to holla so you go at it with a bunch of confidence :ahh:

Have yall ever been a wingman?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macalin M

Out here
I tried to do a wingman ting one time and no cap the girl told me she didn’t like him. I asked how the convo was going between them when she said that. Then she started talking about how we were compatible. I had to defuse the situation.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I tried to do a wingman ting one time and no cap the girl told me she didn’t like him. I asked how the convo was going between them when she said that. Then she started talking about how we were compatible. I had to defuse the situation.
When shes disrespecting the homie but she feeling you :francis:

Worst feeling ever I been in some tempting situations but I will never take a bytch over my homie its not in my system :wowsweat:

wingman ??? naah I called it a fataalnimo.

I will never ask another man "to hook me up with a woman "
and if a friend asks me to hook him up I'll punch him in the mouse ..
ain't no fataal modafakaz :susp:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I tried it once, walked up to him and her chatting and said "thanks for lending me your Ferrari the other day you're a lifesaver"

I haven't seen him since, I think it might've worked.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
wingman ??? naah I called it a fataalnimo.

I will never ask another man "to hook me up with a woman "
and if a friend asks me to hook him up I'll punch him in the mouse ..
ain't no fataal modafakaz :susp:
You will pull more if your homies hook u up nigga your loss

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I think im the best wingman ever I hooked up a lot of my Madow friends with mali tings back in the day :pachah1:

The thing is when your a wingman your confidence is higher because you aren't the one trying to holla so you go at it with a bunch of confidence :ahh:

Being a wingman myself I enjoy wings dipped in BBQ honey garlic sweet and sour etc etc I love wings :siilaanyosmile:

When shes disrespecting the homie but she feeling you :francis:

Worst feeling ever I been in some tempting situations but I will never take a bytch over my homie its not in my system :wowsweat:
Wingman is ugly niqqas job...i sometimes use their service when i want to ehhhh with NOTsoFINE b!tch and dnt want to put any effort ...but i have to respect a niqqa with this creteria "I will never take a bytch over my homie its not in my system "

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wingman are ugly niqqas job...i sometimes use their service when i want to ehhhh with NOTsoFINE b!tch and dnt want to put any effort ...but i have to respect a niqqa with this creteria "I will never take a bytch over my homie its not in my system "
I agree sxb always use ugly niggas for wingman business cuz then ur shordy is gonna get stained
I tend to end with the girl myself when I'm a wingman. This happened to me a couple of times so far:meleshame:
Bytchmove wallahi if she dont want my homie then she cant have me FOH :camby:

I agree sxb always use ugly niggas for wingman business cuz then ur shordy is gonna get stained

Bytchmove wallahi if she dont want my homie then she cant have me FOH :camby:
For that bytchmove ∆ up comment...you my niqqa now wlhi..i salute you my friend kursigaan kaaga kacay

Trending