Being a second wife..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why do some women think it's okay to be a second wife? I am talking about in America, where he will not tell his first wife. He will sneak around with you, and treat you like a mistress rather than a wife.

I've seen women gleaming from ear to ear being a second wife. Just because he is giving you money and paying your rent doesn't mean it's okay for you to hide the fact that he's married to you.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
giphy.gif

Idman, not all women are created equal. Their hustle is as old as mankind. No, wait, that's prostitution.:damn:

Hello Idman. Good to touch in base with you and the rest of the folks again :)

I am not sure the second marriage is valid if the man does not tell his first wife about the second wife and not assure her that he will treat them fairly. The mai also has to be able to financially support two families. He should also physically fit to satisfy two wives.

By looking at all of the strings attached, I doubt any man can fulfill all of those conditions.:D

Hello Idman. Good to touch in base with you and the rest of the folks again :)

I am not sure the second marriage is valid if the man does not tell his first wife about the second wife and not assure her that he will treat them fairly. The mai also has to be able to financially support two families. He should also physically fit to satisfy two wives.

By looking at all of the strings attached, I doubt any man can fulfill all of those conditions.:D

MYY NIGGA whats good!

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wlc gegiroor.

:friendhug:

You're right. It's not valid until the first wife and everyone knows about it.

MYY NIGGA whats good!

Doing great here, bro. I've been Twitter resident ever since I was banned from somnet and never looked back. One hundred 40 characters limit me, but due to the bigger audience, it is a lot of fun. Now that we have this new forum, I am glad to reconnect with fellow Snetters here again.

What is happening on your end?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hello gegiroor.

Sadly, some women don't mind playing second fiddle or being apart of a string quartet as long as they get access to steady lacaag and a chance to play. :holeup:

Q

Queen Carawelo

But studies show that Somali men are not good at playing. Looooool

Again a study stated it.:krs::ohno:

What is bizarre is when they find out their husband married two or three other women years later and doesn't divorce him for hiding it. Polygamy/polyandry is fine if everyone is OK with it and if they all know from the start

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But studies show that Somali men are not good at playing. Looooool

Again a study stated it.:krs::ohno:

:deadmanny: I guess they are in for the money, rather than just having a warm body near. I really don't get their rationale. I would say you go girl lakiin I'm not cool with polygamy and wouldn't want to be a victim of a borrowed man, that fails to disclose his status.

Hello gegiroor.

Sadly, some women don't mind playing second fiddle or being apart of a string quartet as long as they get access to steady lacaag and a chance to play. :holeup:

Oh we play good. We just don't talk about it., though The challenge here is, in Somalia we used to like 'gabadh buuran'. We used to admire what is knows as 'xalus', etc. Also the women favored overweight men. They were given nicknames such as 'xaajiga'.

In the diaspora, it is all different. The woman needs to be skinny or at least not overweight - not that I have any against overweight people but that has been the perception - and the men has to be very fit with those muscles and chest. We (Somali men) have been busy culminating those muscles and chests while working hard and supporting people backhome. Now that we discovered the puzzle, we're in business again :denzelnigga:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
There's a strict criteria that needs to happen, but I am sure some ladies out there will be content to have a husband than no husband at all.

This is supposed to be a good thing, but when you put it like that, it becomes something awful. It's really not.

Oh we play good. We just don't talk about it., though The challenge here is, in Somalia we used to like 'gabadh buuran'. We used to admire what is knows as 'xalus', etc. Also the women favored overweight men. They were given nicknames such as 'xaajiga'.

In the diaspora, it is all different. The woman needs to be skinny or at least not overweight - not that I have any against overweight people but that has been the perception - and the men has to be very fit with those muscles and chest. We (Somali men) have been busy culminating those muscles and chests while working hard and supporting people backhome. Now that we discovered the puzzle, we're in business again :denzelnigga:
Petite women:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending