Being a realist about Somalia's state doesn't make you a self hater

Zenith

Unserious Human.
Far too often I see people gang up on others , who are stating nothing more than the truth about our country. Any criticism is met with tantrums that should be only found in preschools. If you want to prove someone wrong show some kind evidence, don't rant at them / raising your tone or belittling them like that will achieve anything.

Any time I make a comment about Somalia as a whole that doesn't adhere to the four madhabs of qabyaalad people lose their minds IRL. People are proud of nonsensical achievements or the bare minimum it's pathetic to see and read. One day Somalia will be in position worth mentioning constantly like it's gold but right now isn't it.

Far too often I see people gang up on others , who are stating nothing more than the truth about our country. Any criticism is met with tantrums that should be only found in preschools. If you want to prove someone wrong show some kind evidence, don't rant at them / raising your tone or belittling them like that will achieve anything.

Any time I make a comment about Somalia as a whole that doesn't adhere to the four madhabs of qabyaalad people lose their minds IRL. People are proud of nonsensical achievements or the bare minimum it's pathetic to see and read. One day Somalia will be in position worth mentioning constantly like it's gold but right now isn't it.
Somalis call that calaacal bro, men shouldnt rant, sitt under a tree contemplate with your peers in what ya'll can do to better the country then do it.we all should be doing that, cause calaacal without lifting a finger is easy. We want good ideas not rants✌🏾

As a man don’t sit on here ranting fix the country the men before you destroyed

giphy.gif

Zenith

Unserious Human.
Somalis call that calaacal bro, men shouldnt rant, sitt under a tree contemplate with your peers in what ya'll can do to better the country then do it.we all should be doing that, cause calaacal without lifting a finger is easy. We want good ideas not rants✌🏾

How is anything I just said "calaacal" are you one of the people that does what I just pointed out? When you can't even highlight the problems without getting attacked how will you get solutions.

:draketf:

As a man don’t sit on here ranting fix the country the men before you destroyed

giphy.gif

What on earth

:jaynerd:

Last edited:
The problem i have with people who call themselves realists is that they always come off as pessimistic, always rant about our problems but never really offer anything. Then they'd say something like "somalia will never change, why would it after 30 years that's just the way it is" "hey dude I'm just a realist"

How is anything I just said "calaacal" are you one of the people that does what I just pointed out? When you can't even highlight the problems without getting attacked how will you get solutions.

:draketf:

What on earth

:jaynerd:
Calaacal is when you highlight fixable problems without any effort in doing something about it. I can sit on my ass all day and rant about my loud neighbour, without knocking in his door and telling him to lower the noise.

The problem i have with people who call themselves realists is that they always come off as pessimistic, always rant about our problems but never really offer anything. Then they'd say something like "somalia will never change, why would it after 30 years that's just the way it is" "hey dude I'm just a realist"
Facts 💯 wallahi, the country suffered a massive brain drain during the civil war, the intellectualls and those with higher educations and money left the country by the numbers, we should be the ones to replace the inshaAllah. So instead of ranting let us all prepare to make that step a reality in the near future inshaAllah ✊🏾

Zenith

Unserious Human.
it depends how you say it not all criticism is genuine and some can come off as self hating.

Could you give an example? Is me saying the whole government is filled with self serving cockroaches and until they get removed we will not move forward self hating?

Zenith

Unserious Human.
How would you know that sxb? That they all are crooked?

I ignored your first post since you missed my point and here you are doing it again. When did I say all of them are crooks, "whole government" as in every branch/section is filled with cockroaches.

Fixable problems that you have no interest in implementing the solution, typical behavior then you wonder why others just give up. The brain drain exists since no-one wants to go back and waste their time with hardheaded people.

I'm asking for the bare minimum , shariah to be implemented with no exception to clans and family ties Somalis will still find a way to complain about that

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
In Somalia if you talk about any other state in which your people do not reside, folks hailing from that specific location will immediately come for you. They'll call you a qabyaaliste. Etc.
Just keep it moving and say whatchu gotta say.
Afterall that's why we all signed up :yousmart:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I want to hear you out. What are your unpopular views of Somalia that you allegedly get criticised for :cosbyhmm:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Being realistic is important. We cant bullshit ourselves. Somalia is a shithole, no doubt about it. But it's our shithole that we cant just give up on. We gotta see ourselves as a part of the solution.
Our solution is the people, the gov cannot help the country. We the public have to come thru with our knowledge and business sense to make something happen.
The days of the charismatic leader or the strongman are done and we should not wait on those. Our job is to figure out how we can make money and employ as many as we can. No more no less. We need more entrepreneurs and engineers. We dont need more politicians. Relying on them is ass backwards

Zenith

Unserious Human.
I want to hear you out. What are your unpopular views of Somalia that you allegedly get criticised for :cosbyhmm:

- Lackluster History
- Somalis are cosmetic muslims ( You can get away with r*pe if you are from the right clan )
- From the creation of the nation known as somalia it's been filled with corruption, 1967 wasn't some scandal free election.
- Somalis are full of false sense of superiority over others

Those are just a few examples the last one I can understand if someone doesn't like it but the rest are nothing but facts.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
- Lackluster History
- Somalis are cosmetic muslims ( You can get away with r*pe if you are from the right clan )
- From the creation of the nation known as somalia it's been filled with corruption, 1967 wasn't some scandal free election.

Those are just a few examples the last one I can understand if someone doesn't like it but the rest are nothing but facts.
So corruption,tribalism are the two valid points. The lacklustre history and the false sense of superiority is BS but that your opinion.

Alluring

Sayonara
- Lackluster History

I disagree with the lackluster history claim but everything else is valid.

Trending

Latest posts