Beileh Is Incompetent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

He didn't mention one time where that 5 billion debt was injected too? did it disappear into 'thin air'? or did it go thru some-one pocket or ministry? He said the ministry and data got all burnt(of course it did that is what barbarians do so they can begin a dark age). I am sick of these awdal people claiming they had a kingdom, no u didn't. ADAL crumbled and you were naked for centuries until the british covered that nakedness.

I find it ironic Somali police over-spend their resources on minor crimes like theft, alcohol, and public disorder. But big crimes like 5 billion dollars missing, fraud, poor governance, cheating, nepotism which can cause the whole nation to crumble you will never see anyone imprisoned or jailed.

This is where Singapore leader prioritized his 'resources' and ensured he allocated more of his govt resources to curb 'major crimes' against the 'state' so he can re-assure investors that the country is 'safe' for investment. Investors do not care for minor theft, picket pockets, but corrupt justice system, unreliable access to courts, no 'government data on it's economy', fraud, bribes, etc. As most Somalis are busy studying 3rd world cesspools, I am gaining inspiration from 3rd world nations that became 1st world nations. We had stronger GDP then Singapore in the 60s, so we got the same start, why did we not perform the same? becuz you guys are distracted to focus on 'failed regions' and never 'inspire' your people to follow 'successful regions'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we all studied similar societies to Somalia who were 3rd world and are successful nations today and identify the gaps we are missing, we can begin policy advice for our regions. But no you want me and you discussing PLSL or you want me to discuss sheikh shakir who is naked for 30 years deserves his region to be under 'Somalia Federal government Tribal Reserve area' And it will be managed by the Somalia Ministry of environment portfolio.

It is normal and works in America, Kenya, Australia, Canada. Some regions are not prepared for governance and therefore will be governed under 'environment' since that's what they are now, apart of the environment not apart of a state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't care if some girl or boy are having sex outside of marriage and drunk and partying when 5 billion dollars is being taken from my state and under my name, get your fucking priorities straight, you need to know where to focus your funds and man power and policies not come on TV BURNING ALCOHOL BOTTLES, WHEN THE WORLD SEE YOU AS INCOMPETENT.

DR OSMAN IS GOING BI POLAR AGAIN BECAUSE I YELL A-LOT IN MY TEAM WHEN THEY MISUSE THEIR TIME DOING STUPID SHIT WHEN ITS ABOUT HOW U USE YOUR TIME AND WAT IS ACHIEVED FOR THE TEAM.

WE ARE MEASURED FOR PRODUCTIVITY WEEKLY, MONTHLY, YEARLY AND IF WE DONT PRODUCE OUR DEPARTMENT FUNDS GET CUT. UNLIKE SOMALIA THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT CAUSE THERE IS NOT DATA.

It was burnt by siad barre on his way out. His clan looted the country and started leaving the country before it crumbled.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was burnt by siad barre on his way out. His clan looted the country and started leaving the country before it crumbled.

Siyad family are broke, nice try. U mean his Isaaq ministers like the one who sold somali airline kelebkasi ehlu naarka ah oo uu bahan maxkamadayn cumar carte son of a id33r who reinvested into telecom shares, I will shoot that c*nt in PL. That's my money not his. We need to jail these warlords in Isaaq, they have HEAPS, killing un-armed civilians just as much as HG.

He Sold Somali airline in Jeddah for 8 million. Siyad didn't steal shit your clan stole the MOST infact of national infrastructure besides HG. @nomand who else u know looted your leaders hard work. I know Somali airline was sold by cumar carte in Jeddah. I know ali khalif galayr looted mareeray plant and sold it in nairobi. Is there anyone else u know besides HG moryans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The thing Samaroon don't tell u even though Adal may have been based out of Awdal it's major center due to the port, it's administration was in Harar. There is not a single Samaroon leader in Adal. He reminds me of Hamar bragging about Siyad govt, yeah it may be in HAMAR the government, doesn't mean you CREATED SHIT. Nimankani looma jawaabo intellectually to show them it's unlikely they were anything of significance in ADAL, there just no data showing this besides zeylac port. The other thing we don't speak about, they weren't mentioned in FUTUH, so AWDAL possibly was populated by previous people.

I know NAKED people they attach onto anyone for an identity to cover their NAKEDNESS @embarassing she SAYS COVER ME AHMED GUREY who was most likely a turk sent from ottomans to lead the Somalis and there is evidence for this with turkish remnants still in harar-awdal-berbera. Portugese were backing habesh, there was no way Somali stood a chance without turks to counter the portuguese. But watch these niggas cry when we talk reality

Trending

Latest posts