• Easy drone availability favors insurgents

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Governments will use drones more effectively than insurgents

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No way!! How is he the head of NISA then? And where can I read more on this?

Just Google Fahad Yasiin, Al Jazeera and Al Shabaab. Plenty of sources.

Even through we had a half dozens of governments since 2006 Fahad Yasin has always been at the top. Isn't that weird?

They better fear the FGS getting their hands on drones before shabaab cunts ever do.

Also qabil states will be destroyed by the return of diaspora non qabilists. Mark my words our league of Shadows will Infiltrate each of our qabils and declare peace between qabils and a anti ajnabi presence stance.

Hear hear this is my believe also.

Qabil is nothing but ignorance lets hope allah rids us of this disease.

Diaspora returning with a different mindset as well as alleviating poverty will destroy qabil, people run to qabil for safety and protection you won't need that once theres a good economy.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Hear hear this is my believe also.

Qabil is nothing but ignorance lets hope allah rids us of this disease.

Diaspora returning with a different mindset as well as alleviating poverty will destroy qabil, people run to qabil for safety and protection you won't need that once theres a good economy.
In before @Galmudug-State calls you a langaab for saying qabiil a disease.

:pachah1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If I had denounced Qabiil I would find my fertile land occupied by another. One likely to justify it by claiming he is the true native and I the foreigner.

I will not engage in expansion or pushing for violating rights of others but I will not hand over my exclusive right to my lands whilst Somalis still carry such a mooriyan culture.

@Rooble44 my clan makes sure nobody can commit a crime against me and get away with it they make sure no man can steal my property and none can try and kill me or my relatives. You may have been to Somalia but you are exceptionally naive in thinking you dont benefit from having a strong clan one look at Madowweyn will show you that.

Trending

Latest posts