Behold the future of qabiil wars in Africa

How will the proliferation of drones shift the balance of power

• Easy drone availability favors insurgents

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Governments will use drones more effectively than insurgents

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Armenian tanks vs Azeri/Israelo/Turkish drones

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rf...kh-the-future-of-warfare-is-now/30885007.html

Azerbaijan using advanced drone tech from allied nations to reintegrate Nagarno-Karabakh. any predictions about how this tech is/will get deployed by the warlike communities of Sharq Afriiqiyaa from Tigreey/ONLF vs Xabashiland to Dinka vs Nuer in SouthSuudan and the Shabaab terrorists vs FGS/FMS/Xabash/Kiikuuyu armies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the proliferation or "democratization" of drone good or bad for the liberation of Hawd, NFD, Hararga, and Ogaadeeniya

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don't give them any ideas, these Al Kabob adoons with a drone even recreational type would be game over.
They better fear the FGS getting their hands on drones before shabaab cunts ever do.

Also qabil states will be destroyed by the return of diaspora non qabilists. Mark my words our league of Shadows will Infiltrate each of our qabils and declare peace between qabils and a anti ajnabi presence stance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They better fear the FGS getting their hands on drones before shabaab cunts ever do.

Also qabil states will be destroyed by the return of diaspora non qabilists. Mark my words our league of Shadows will Infiltrate each of our qabils and declare peace between qabils and a anti ajnabi presence stance.

U don't learn from the past do u? they united themselves on anti colonialism and it led to a civil war in the end, the foreigner will be like 'see ya dude' we know when we leave u will eat each other alive. Wax laysku sheego ma aha waxasi. Somalinimo is a cancer, it's fascism. U keep seeking enemies cause u have no other way to get along, nice try, those days r gone. No diaspora prick is coming to preach what u said about unity, u live in dreams. We only get along socially waryaa that doesn't translate to we will share a govt, u fuckin maskin. They can barely create a single diaspora community center, it's all qabil based, proving they will not ever unite politically, they may unite socially but where there is power, hell no, u r repeating the past kiddo.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Let's hope every subclan has their own Itachi Uchiha who's willing to sacrifice qabiil for the greater good of the nation.

Only lanagaabs hate qabiil. Farmajoos langaab government is finished. Notice how only langaabs supported Farmajoo.

Inshallah Galmudug will get drones, gonna start a fund to raise money for that.

Rooble44

Only lanagaabs hate qabiil. Farmajoos langaab government is finished. Notice how only langaabs supported Farmajoo.

Inshallah Galmudug will get drones, gonna start a fund to raise money for that.

Qabiil muxu ku taray? Both on an individual level and as a nation? Answer me that question and I promise I'll get off your case.

Qabiil muxu ku taray? Both on an individual level and as a nation? Answer me that question and I promise I'll get off your case.

I get to go holiday every year to Galmudug for vacation. My land is peace because of qabil unity.
Same way Somalinders and Puntlanders go home every year for holiday.

Rooble44

I get to go holiday every year to Galmudug for vacation. My land is peace because of qabil unity.
Same way Somalinders and Puntlanders go home every year for holiday.
Bro fkd and banter aside, wallahi I was in Galmudug few weeks ago and the place looks like shit, it's not just Galmudug I'm having a dig at, most Somali regions and their capitals look like shit, except some parts of Hargeisa, Jigjiga, Xamar and bosaso (I've never been to Garowe). Back to Galmudug, the people are hungry, there's barely any infrastructure and the majority of the land is arid, so what are you exactly paying for? Sxbo you're getting finessed, you need to wake up. Nin rag iska dhig kaligiisa isku tashto, I noticed only dadka liita aa qabiil ku cararo, it's a bit like gangs.

Bro fkd and banter aside, wallahi I was in Galmudug few weeks ago and the place looks like shit, it's not just Galmudug I'm having a dig at, most Somali regions and their capitals look like shit, except some parts of Hargeisa, Jigjiga, Xamar and bosaso (I've never been to Garowe). Back to Galmudug, the people are hungry, there's barely any infrastructure and the majority of the land is arid, so what are you exactly paying for? Sxbo you're getting finessed, you need to wake up. Nin rag iska dhig kaligiisa isku tashto, I noticed only dadka liita aa qabiil ku cararo, it's a bit like gangs.

Dameer just do you thing and I will do my thing. We are not on the same page. First of all why are we even talking when we don't even live in the same part of the country and have little to do with one another. Aidiid tried to help your dumb people. Xawaadle are waking up and so are Abgaal. Everybody is building their land. There is no Somalimo here. I understand that you love your Darood. I got my Galmudug and lower shebelle to worry about. I just don't have the energy and time to wake up dameers.

This was me freeing you from Darood slavery thinking that you were worth it, that will never happen again.

Sol

?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Like how they did Soleimani :kanyehmm:

You just need a cheap drone that can carry 2kg of highly explosive material and a camera and it'll drop it right next to your target like an Amazon delivery :fredo:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fixed the typo 🙏

That's why I always say we don't need an army to take down AS.

Just a competent intelligence department.

NISA is obviously infiltrated to the core.

You need loyal citizens who see them as 'enemies' and report it to the authority, u can't have intelligence officers without a local population willing to work with them, they are their own enemy unfortunately.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You need loyal citizens who see them as 'enemies' and report it to the authority, u can't have intelligence officers without a local population willing to work with them, they are their own enemy unfortunately.

Those citizens are just sheep who go along with whoever can provide them with the most benefits.

Money can buy loyalty. Just pay $50/month for snitches and for $2,500/month you can have 50 snitches in every area that AS controls.

Rooble44

Fixed the typo 🙏

That's why I always say we don't need an army to take down AS.

Just a competent intelligence department.

NISA is obviously infiltrated to the core.
Bro the head of Somalia's intelligence agency is a former journalist, just let that sink in. It's kind of obvious why they're incompetent.

:mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Bro the head of Somalia's intelligence agency is a former journalist, just let that sink in. It's kind of obvious why they're incompetent.

:mjlol:

He wasn't just a journalist.

He was an active agent for Qatar working for Al Jazeera Somalia as a cover and suspected to have one of the founders of the original AS during the Islamic Court days.

Rooble44

He wasn't just a journalist.

He was an active agent for Qatar working for Al Jazeera Somalia as a cover and suspected to have one of the founders of the original AS during the Islamic Court days.
No way!! How is he the head of NISA then? And where can I read more on this?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is exactly why the arms embargo on Somalia is in place

Trending