Before USC went apesh*t in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sxb you need to stop watching sensationalist music videos showing Somalis driving rusty fiat cars around colonial buildings. Countries were building nukes and sending missions to Space whilst we were still a 3rd world country. Aim higher.

my abti told me there was a time 1 dollar could get you 3 or 4 shillings somali,

hawiye waa the greatest threat to somali and mareahn, most other somalis waa almost civilised,

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I didn't know that they used to drive on the left side of the road in Xamar.
:wtf:
And what was with all of the colonial buildings? You could still see the Italian text!
:faysalwtf:
Siad Barre was supposed to be an anti colonial nationalist. What is this qashin?
:snoop:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sxb you need to stop watching sensationalist music videos showing Somalis driving rusty fiat cars around colonial buildings. Countries were building nukes and sending missions to Space whilst we were still a 3rd world country. Aim higher.
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

waraabe

Your superior
with that logic, aydoors are our slaves. That makes you a double slave:trumpsmirk: a double marginalized and oppressed. Our rightful subjects.:mjlol:

So ****** are triple slaves since idoor own them in sool and sanaag lol

Your sisters open their legs for Kenyan troops and Ethiopian troops. You are probably a Kenyan garac

So doofar are triple slaves since ***** own them in sool and sanaag lol

Your sisters open their legs for Kenyan troops and Ethiopian troops. You are probably a Kenyan garac

Stop mixin the drugs and stick to khat waryaa. You are making no sense

****** have no power over my people. You are our subjects hence the name we gave you "*****". Salty little slave of a "slave". We kill you for the baashaal while you cry to Ethiopia to make us stop killing you like flies, nacalaa zoo animal ku yaal

waraabe

Your superior
Stop mixin the drugs and stick to khat waryaa. You are making no sense

Aydoor have no power over my people. You are our subjects hence the name we gave you "ii door". Salty little slave of a "slave". We kill you for the baashaal while you cry to Ethiopia to make us stop killing you like flies, nacalaa zoo animal ku yaal

the emotional offspring of amxaaro troops is foaming at the mouth:drakelaugh:

I will take you seriously when they close down jail ogaden which was built specifically for your people

until then, better send your sisters some plan B cuz those kenyan and ethiopian trains run 24/7:dead:
ewHrQz4.jpg

USC had a choice to stage a coup and rule the country.
Instead, they preferred to rob, rape and slaughter others.
Afterwards, they turned on each other and now, they rule nothing, not even themselves.

Quite amusing really.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Truly a blessed time, why do I have to be born in the cursed period of Rise of the Hu2u I wouldve been living in that Xamar.

Today you will not.find one palm tree in xamar
:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.