Before&After : Every somalispotter should watch this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
This woman was a hardcore Farmaajo supporter fooled by populism . She welcomed him to the UK and sang for him but now even she has come out to strongly condemn the Farmaajo admins failure and called for him to resign:chrisfreshhah:.

The Somali people can officially declare the Mohammed Abdullahi Farmaajo admin DEAD!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Farmaajo is dissapointment.
He pretended to be hero of the army, promised to pay them month and increase their wages.
None of that happened

DRACO

VIP
Embarasisng either supports farmaajo for:

-Tribal reason
-Political or financial family links
-Paid cyber troll (I suspect this )
-is not mentally stable (unlikely)
- Is trolling like jiron(possible )

I genuinely can’t understand how any sane person can support xaarmajo in March 2019.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@DRACO is a secessionist "Somalilander" so naturally he is against Farmajo but he and others did not have this opposition and fear of Hasan Sheekh because he was spending his time aiding his fellow corrupt officials to steal money.

Farmajo opposed discussions with the secessionist administration on anything regarding Somali sovereignty, he took control of the Somali airspace which is now controlled from Xamar and his era has marked the return of the international embassies including the US who returned to Somalia last December.

DRACO

VIP
Why do you watch somali videos when you barely understand the language?
I do understand and speak Somali , I’m not the best Somali speaker on this site but pretty good .

Anyways don’t derail I want to know why the remaining supporters of villa Somalia still support Farmaajo.

Embarasisng either supports farmaajo for:

-Tribal reason
-Political or financial family links
-Paid cyber troll (I suspect this )
-is not mentally stable (unlikely)
- Is trolling like jiron(possible )

I genuinely can’t understand how any sane person can support xaarmajo in March 2019.
Seems like you're describing yourself. Stay mad :manny:

VIP
I do understand and speak Somali , I’m not the best Somali speaker on this site but pretty good .

Anyways don’t derail I want to know why the remaining supporters of villa Somalia still support Farmaajo.

If you put half as much effort into SL as you do obsessing about farmaajo maybe you'd be a recognized country by now

:hemad:

I love how fake "supports" fall off at every political tremor

Somalia doesn't need feeble diyuusbaro who's loyalty lasts 5 minutes. It's the locals that count and this government's support locally is strong.

Ave a goodnight

I genuinely can’t understand how any sane person can support Muuse Shaani in March 2019.

Fixed it for you dirtbag

DRACO

VIP
I love how fake "supports" fall off at every political tremor

Somalia doesn't need feeble diyuusbaro who's loyalty lasts 5 minutes. It's the locals that count and this government's support locally is strong.

Ave a goodnight

Fixed it for you dirtbag
Everyone hates Farmaajo tbh if he was a good person and a good president I would support him as Somalia’s leader .

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Both of you are ignoring my question why can’t you answer a simple question ? :farmajoyaab:

Somalia is recognised but is the laughing stock of the world :pachah1: . What has recognition brought Somalia ?:gucciwhat:

Lol, shit like this has me picturing one half of a twin's parent getting insulted while the other twin laughs at him.

:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending