Befor and after reaction of hop#053 contestant

Beautiful girl. She can part of team Deni

Facts . I never knew beesha farmajo had beauties , @Unbothered I found my "farmajo iigeeya " tshirt what you saying abaay!
What Is That GIF by DONNAY SOLDIER

If you go through her social media posts man you will start laughing. There’s also videos of her praising Farmaajo but he chose his Jifo Alla Magan over her Qasaaro 🀣🀣🀣

She's his 5th cousin allegedly and he discriminates against her, that's what she and all the other Farmaajo worshippers deserve. They knew that he was a clannist and a criminal all along but they were cool with it when they thought they were safe from his actions.

More and more of his worshippers will become angry and disillusioned soon enough, just wait for it. :mjlol:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
isn't that the girl claiming Farmaajo is master of somalis even Jinn & insi making his rule almost sound divine like his dictatorship is a blessingπŸ€”

People need to not look at a President because he’s my relative, and I might get something. Tribe wise I know I will get jack from Farmaajo but that’s exactly how it should be. I support Farmaajo because I believe he is the closest one to having a politician that could bring together a multitude of politicaians from all Somali clans, and thus maybe end the Somali conflict for good.

So I tell this girl in the video, and any other N&N you shouldn’t have supported Farmaajo for your career prospects, but because you believe he was good for the whole of Somalia. There are enough opportunistic supporters of politicians in Somalia who support only when they feel they have something to gain personally.

Last but not least Abaay you’re pretty, and theres plenty of Faaraxs who wouldn’t mind lacing you up more than the average gaajo $2500/month MP :mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts