Beesha Sweden take another L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Granted not all the murders are committed by Somalis. Many by other Midden East immigrants. These xoolo have turned a previously calm place into qashin.

Over 30 murdered in 2016.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Europe needs to close its borders and get rid of criminal refugees. They're costing more than they're worth.

ans are the largest ethnic group in Somalia, look at Somalia

ans wreak havoc wherever they go, from Minneapolis to Stockholm
Gas them all, I'll round them up and throw myself in the chambers after I'm finished kkkkk

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
ans are the largest ethnic group in Somalia, look at Somalia

ans wreak havoc wherever they go, from Minneapolis to Stockholm
Gas them all, I'll round them up and throw myself in the chambers after I'm finished kkkkk

Tbf a lot of these gang bangers are Arabs aa well.

You'd think coming from a war torn county they'd appreciate a safe calm environment but no. Fucking xoolos

No shit Malmø is a shithole. Somalia isn't even in top 10 of source nations for immigrants there. And the whole place has more criminality than Stockholm which has over 4x the population:faysalwtf::farole:

Even in Norway Malmø is known as the most lawless place in Scandinavia.

arabs, slavs, yugos, kurds smfh

I remember when we was on discord and a gun shot went off while @Nin xun was on mic :mjlol:

Same thing with @Bebsi Bolice. There was an explosion and she just went "oh it's just a car bomb" so casually lmaoooo :mjlol:

I wasn't even on that time :dead:

In Skåne which is a county where Malmø is the capital.

Place is full of immigrants like Arabs, Kurds, Somalis, Yugos etc and they've turned it into qashin.

30 murders for 1.2 million doesn't seem too high. Unless all were done by immigrants and none by whites

Place is full of immigrants like Arabs, Kurds, Somalis, Yugos etc and they've turned it into qashin.
It's also the smuggling/connection point between drug-filled Denmark and Sweden with their kurdish, yugo, arab and east-european gangs.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

If only Skåne was still a part of Denmark. the region would have been better off

But forreal other immigrants are way worse in Sweden. I remember another kurdish dude saying he had family in Fitja, and I said I had some in Rinkeby, then he started competing over which one had the most gangster relatives. He was like "Rinkby is nothing compared to Fitja, *shows me this video* see that? Rinkeby is nothing"

I looked at the nigga like :kodaksmiley:"wtf cool take your trophy dude" then he said " my cousin got shot in the head during a robbery there, what's yours done?"

:mugshotman::farole:they're a fucked up bunch, arguing over shit like that. Worst is the Somalis who hang with them sometimes picks up on ther shit:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts