Beesha Small teeth

This Marehan vs Ogaden beef is so fuckin retarded man. Can you retards just get along and build that gaajo federal state together:mahubowtf:

You guys are the majority population in JL with the largest land in that Gobol. JL has a lot to offer and can feed the whole Somalia but sadly, qabiilists are too dumb to realize this. JLs growth, security and development can move Somalia forward as it's beneficial to the recovery of our nation.

Tired of seeing this Ogaden vs Marehan bullshit:ileycry:

This Marehan vs Ogaden beef is so fuckin retarded man. Can you retards just get along and build that gaajo federal state together:mahubowtf:

You guys are the majority population in JL with the largest land in that Gobol. JL has a lot to offer and can feed the whole Somalia but sadly, qabiilists are too dumb to realize this. JLs growth, security and development can move Somalia forward as it's beneficial to the recovery of our nation.

Tired of seeing this Ogaden vs Marehan bullshit:ileycry:
I am tired of this beef too

This beef between Blackie Vs Beesha Small teeth community should end.

Beesha Cagdheer should not be included in this beef.:idontlike:

I am tired of this beef too

This beef between Blackie Vs Beesha Small teeth community should end.

Beesha Cagdheer should not be included in this beef.:idontlike:
Both of you should be united and work towards defeating Alshabab, growth and the economy of JL. This stupid tribal war doesn't get you no where. Alshabab controls huge amounts of land in JL and you guys worry about is beefing each other? Where's the priorities? your people in JL are starving and coal is being shipped illegally and you're worried about primitive tribes?
Sometimes I wonder if 68 IQ is real. Somalis are something else:snoop:

Correction*

reer cabdulle vs boo.ns.

the rest of us aint even involved but you guys are doing great job karbaashing the hunter gatherers.

dhakada kaga kaaja.:salute:

Assassination is the tool of laangaabs, we don't do that.

And what's your beef with madoobe?
Ok you are the landeere of the langaab.

But small teeth has mastered the art of Assasination even Abdirashid Ali Sharmake died mysteriously in 1969.

I dont believe a random guy just pulled the Trigger.

How many Somali legends did succ7mb to your ruthless snipers?
So many that we lost the count.

So yes the langaab use snipers just say
Madoobe is out of reach.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Assassination is the tool of laangaabs, we don't do that.

And what's your beef with madoobe?

That's true I agree for the first time, if you have big clan, army, isimo and structure. There is no need to resort to assasination, it's the tool of langaab who lack an army, big clan, nasabnimo. It's used highly by minority clans being trained by shabab in their regions because larger clans prefer conventional warfare and outside the city. This tactic of assassination is also used by Isaaq in galgala mountains, they lay down 'road bombs' and do assassinations in Bosaso. How do I know this? we caught them red hand in garowe when they assassinated the garowe imam, so we know they do this around PL and they must be watched @PuntiteQueen not just 'Madows, eelays'.

More importantly do you think Uhuru Kenyatta should assassinate Miguna Miguna :4uzpnkt:
Saxib you seem to have eaten your share of Ugali iyo madondo 8n Kenya.

Miguna is like Salamboshe or Causal cali Waraabe.

Anyway Kenyan politics 2022
Raila President
Uhuru PM

Ethiopian/Israel style.

Trending