Beesha Madowweyn spokesman “We are the majority of Benadir and need our rights”

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

The Madowweyne brother also touches on the fact that Kismaayo is a Madow majority city and they are yet to recieve their rights their.

The issue is not ony limited to Banaadir but also spills into Jubooyinka which is known to have a huge Madow community which have a lack of representatives in the Jubbaland and Kismaayo government.
We gonna deport mashugali and gosha back to thier original home land Tanzania 🇹🇿 jilib ,.jaamame and kismayo district is Majerteeenland

Bantus in the Jubbas are literally from Tanzania and still speak a Tanzanian language. They need to calm down.
The land used to be called Gosha ruled by Madow leader Nasiib. They even had battles which they held of the Reer Waamo Lamagoodles. Whether they are from tanzania or elsewhere they are inseparable from the land and we will only know their true numbers their after Xureyn of Jubooyinka.

Last edited:
The 15 men hiding in the mountains are a mixing of local, southern and oromos. We have the least representation in the Irir/DM terrorist organization. Have you ever heard of a MJ suicide bomber in xamar or elsewhere? It has never happen. Majority of these terrorists are irir/DM.
That is absolute nonsense how can DM/Irir young boys know how to manouvere in the Galgala mountains. How have they not been taken out yet.

It is clear the natives of that region are involved and leading this group. Reason being its not possible for a non puntlander to survive in Galgala mountains without help of Puntlanders.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The Madowweyne brother also touches on the fact that Kismaayo is a Madow majority city and they are yet to recieve their rights their.

The issue is not ony limited to Banaadir but also spills into Jubooyinka which is known to have a huge Madow community which have a lack of representatives in the Jubbaland and Kismaayo government.
I agree I prefer our Madowweyn brothers to have alot of rights in Kismaayo its tragic how many were massacred under Madoobe. They are more native to Kismayo than foreigners from the deserts of Ethiopia.

TekNiKo

VIP
The land used to be called Gosha ruled by Madow leader Nasiib. They even had battles which they held of the Reer Waamo Lamagoodles. Whether they are from tanzania or elsewhere they are inseparable from the land and we will only know their true numbers their after Xureyn of Jubooyinka.
Majority of riverbank tuulos in Lower Jubba are run by Madowweyn. They prefer
to be under khawarij due to extreme injustice of Madoobe

Libaax-Joore

VIP
The land used to be called Gosha ruled by Nasiib Marehando. They even had battles which they held of the Reer Waamo Lamagoodles. Whether they are from tanzania or elsewhere they are inseparable from the land and we will only know their true numbers their after Xureyn of Jubooyinka.
Kismayo district,jilib district and jamame it’s our land go back to ur land Tanzania

I agree I prefer our Madowweyn brothers to have alot of rights in Kismaayo its tragic how many were massacred under Madoobe. They are more native to Kismayo than foreigners from the deserts of Ethiopia.
No doubt. They live in the most fertile parts of Jubooyinka alongside the river. The reason they are being pushed is so the Lamagoodles can entrench themselves in this prime fertile Farmlands settled by the Bantu brethren.

Kismayo district,jilib district and jamame it’s our land go back to ur land Tanzania
Jilib waa Majority Madowweyne.

This is Madowweyne in Jilib over 50 years ago. May Allah allow them to live in their lands of Jubooyinka iyo Webiga Jiinkiisa while not fearing Lamagoodle Xadgudub like they once used to. Ameen.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Bantus in the Jubbas are literally from Tanzania and still speak a Tanzanian language. They need to calm down.
Sis, i welcome and look forward of Thier takeover of the Serengeti. These are peaceful hardworking folks.
That is absolute nonsense how can DM/Irir young boys know how to manouvere in the Galgala mountains. How have they not been taken out yet.

It is clear the natives of that region are involved and leading this group. Reason being its not possible for a non puntlander to survive in Galgala mountains without help of Puntlanders.
Didn't i not say they are locals involved? They get led in the mountains by people who know the region. Unlike you, i deal with the situation and kill the khawarij bastard even if his a fellow clansman. If the terrorist Roboow was MJ, he'd be dead by now. It's the reason they don't hold a single tuulo in PL.

Funny how you claim Jilib and jamame which are on the other side of the river and never even were Oromo land but then attack hawiye for stealing from yar yars, truly no one is less hypocrites than faqash. The mooriyan may be thieves too, but at least they have some shame not to lie as freely as you bedouins

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Sis, i welcome and look forward of Thier takeover of the Serengeti. These are peaceful hardworking folks.

Didn't i not say they are locals involved? They get led in the mountains by people who know the region. Unlike you, i deal with the situation and kill the khawarij bastard even if his a fellow clansman. If the terrorist Roboow was MJ, he'd be dead by now. It's the reason they don't hold a single tuulo in PL.
They are not peaceful brother the mushangali west of Columbus ohio do more drive by shooting than the African Americans 😀😀 the bulk of alshabab meat 🥩 grinders Are beesha j33rweyne

So why is Siciid Atam not dead if thats the case. Why is Siciid Atam living a comfy life in Qatar with his family?

TekNiKo

VIP
No doubt. They live in the most fertile parts of Jubooyinka alongside the river. The reason they are being pushed is so the Lamagoodles can entrench themselves in this prime fertile Farmlands settled by the Bantu brethren.
That is true, the original owners of Jubbaland are Boni-Marehan, Bajuuni, Reewin and Mushunguli (Madoweyn). Alhamdillah, inshallah the invaders from the deserts of PL and Ethiopia brought by MSB and Italian Colonials must be deported immediately. They are foreign shisheeye criminals that are oppressing the true natives.

Trending