Beesha goes to congress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In the US Congress, yes.

State houses, much less.

Don’t forget the perks of the job as a US Congressmember. You gonna have lobbyist showering you with money and travel coverage. University and think tanks paying her to make a speech. My goodness Ilhan will officially be a millionaire and Mr Ilhan will in the process drive around MN with the latest BMW :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

@Reiko how do you feel about your former Bank Teller turning a millionaire on the back of her majesty :what:

I am so happy for her. This is a major step for all somalis. When a Somali does something wrong, all Somalis are blamed. When we do well, all it should be the same. Somali weyn.

But your qabilism needs to stop.

I'm giving you all qashin ratings.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don’t forget the perks of the job as a US Congressmember. You gonna have lobbyist showering you with money and travel coverage. University and think tanks paying her to make a speech. My goodness Ilhan will officially be a millionaire and Mr Ilhan will in the process drive around MN with the latest BMW :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

@Reiko how do you feel about your former Bank Teller turning a millionaire on the back of her majesty :what:
He’s still the housemaid. Everyone in the beesha eats before him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He’s still the housemaid. Everyone in the beesha eats before him.

giphy.gif

Whats with this @nine and her inferiority complex?

She's always triggered by Puntlanders. This guys is hasn't got his darood software upgraded yet.

A few more encroachments from Borana Oromo's will set her straight.
Don't worry when the next private ome belonging to my people is demolished can you please preach to them about Darod.
I am a male.

Don't worry when the next private ome belonging to my people is demolished can you please preach to them about Darod.
I am a male.

You need invest in Gedo and keep helping us transport illegal sugar into Kenya to continue our economic warfare on Kenyan commodities.

Gurri ba la iga dhumey kullaha! Waar dowlaad ba laaga dhumiyay.

Help us build roads into Gedo so we can flood Kenya with cheaper commodities.
:banderas:

Last edited:
You need invest in Gedo and keep helping us transport illegal sugar into Kenya to continue our economic warfare on Kenyan commodities.

Gurri ba la iga dhumey kullah! Waar dowlaad ba laaga dhumiyay.

Help us build roads into Gedo so we can flood Kenya with cheaper commodities.
:banderas:
Having the basic right of not having a bulldozer through our homes and shops is more important than any development

Having the basic right of not having a bulldozer through our homes and shops is more important than any development

You realize Jubbaland is 5 years old right? She's a toddler compared to Puntland.

You need to help secure Gedo and invest 200million like we did in Garcaad to build a road.

Stop investing in Xamaar and put all your eggs in Jubbaland.

I'm from Kismaayo and my homes aren't being bulldozed. Stop undermining Jubbaland and help us get on the frontlines to Karbash alshabab.

You realize Jubbaland is 5 years old right? She's a toddler compared to Puntland.

You need to help secure Gedo and invest 200million like we did in Garcaad to build a road.

Stop investing in Xamaar and put all your eggs in Jubbaland.

I'm from Kismaayo and my homes aren't being bulldozed. Stop undermining Jubbaland and help us get on the frontlines to Karbash alshabab.
Yoi have been diagnosed with Anti Sadetism. When Marehan wealth is returned we can talk abour development.
f*ck off with your cuqdad. At least other clans go in no filter

Yoi have been diagnosed with Anti Sadetism. When Marehan wealth is returned we can talk abour development.
f*ck off with your cuqdad. At least other clans go in no filter

Keep chasing what you lost. While you lose what you currently have.

I don't have Cuqdad, i'm from Puntland and I'm from Kismaayo.

:salute:My homes have been spared by Ogadens.

Puntland-Jubbaland relations are more important than Gedo at the moment.
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.