Beesha Djibouti Declare War On Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We need to find ways of improving Puntland Dir relations. I see them as allies, good people with rich history

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What weapons can you give us?
There's an arms embrago Somalia!

Focus on your occupied country,
I hear amisom is setting down
Roots there!

:mjlol::mjlol: We have no use
for Fufu
Abaayo he's MJ. MJs literally inhabit the most northern part of Somalia. Theres no amisom in Galkacyo let alone Caluula :heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What weapons can you give us?
There's an arms embrago Somalia!

Focus on your occupied country,
I hear amisom is setting down
Roots there!

:mjlol::mjlol: We have no use
for Fufu
You got the wrong one, there are no Fufus in dal Udug.

giphy.gif

Abaayo he's MJ. MJs literally inhabit the most northern part of Somalia. Theres no amisom in Galkacyo let alone Caluula :heh:

How am I supposed to knows his
MJ

:sass2: Still you're country
Is Somalia, or do you guys just
Pick and choose, When you
Want to be part of Somalia
And than drop it and say you're
PL when ppl start cussing it!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How am I supposed to knows his
MJ

:sass2: Still you're country
Is Somalia, or do you guys just
Pick and choose, When you
Want to be part of Somalia
And than drop it and say you're
PL when ppl start cussing it!
We are ethnic Darood. Our country is Puntland

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Its too late for them to do anything about it. Land that was never in dispute before is in dispute now since Sacad Muse subclans are migrating west along the Lughaya coast. All that calaacal won't change the reality that they'll soon be pushed west closer towards the border. It was pretty weak hanjabad and hearing old dudes cry "yaa Ciise ah" was pretty pathetic to watch.

The Ciise should have thought about this before they all migrated to Djibouti en masse. Crying to IOG about some Isaaq Djiboutian businessmen funding their displacement in Lughaya isn't going to change the reality on the ground. Djibouti is facing Eritrean military agrerssion on its northwest border I doubt that it has time to care about the plight of some reer miyi Ciise in a foreign country.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
It is not in dispute and never will be in dispute. They didn't migrate along the coast they were being planted in the areas along the border because the region of Marodi Jeex is landlocked.

Last year the situation escalated and the Habar Muse (Mahad Case) and Mamasan of Ciise mobilized clan militias.

Then the administration froze the areas to prevent war.

Now the Mamasan elders are bringing the situation up again. Pretty soon the Mahad Case will too and it will end in clan warfare.

Last year the Sultan of Sacad Muse tried to lick The Ciise clans ass to try and use them against the Mahad Case of Samaroon but they realized what was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.