Beesha Dayniile using SFG forces are still losing grounds in their own turf Daynile, over 10+ Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You have Madow kuffar protecting your lands from terrorists, but you want to fight other Somalis? Fucking low life.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
She means let the minority murursade disarm everyone while they remain armed
if they disarmed districts, it's understandable but going into a military base with Somali army to disarm them is just insane:faysalwtf:
were they expecting to be welcomed and let them disarm the army? :farmajoyaab:
And is the "Ciidanka xasilinta" a clan militia or law enforcement? it's led by well-known former clan militia leader:farmajoyaab:
why doesn't the federal government just take their membership instead of "Disarming"?

and horta naga kala dhex bax, it's HG and MS affairs not irir or samaale affairs:manny:

Agent 47

It was a military base? Where did you hear that? I thought it was homes. I saw this on twitter before it happened

btw don't take @Gbyallmeans word for anything he's a huge qabilist and likes to remix, just look at his original post.
I saw it everywhere, news sites and Facebook, plus where in that tweet does it say haantadheer or Hodan or daynile? unrelated tweet.
Warar dheeraad ah ayaa waxa uu kasoo baxayaa dagaal dhexmaray ciidamada xasilinta caasimada iyo kuwa Militeriga kaa oo ka dhacay deegaanka Haanta Dheere ee Degmada Dayniile.

Dagaalka ayaa waxaa qaaday ciidamada xasilinta kadib markii ay ka shakiyeen xerada ay degnaayen ciidamada Militeriga oo ku taal deegaanka Haanta Dheere.

Weerarka ayaa wuxuu ka dambeeyay, kadib markii ciidamada xasilinta ay isku dayeen inay hub ka dhigis ku sameeyaan ciidamo Militari ah oo deegaanka Haanta Dheer Saldhig ciidan ku lahaa.

Ciidamada Militeriga ayaa la sheegay inay iska caabiyeen weerarka kaga yimid dhanka ciidanka xasilinta, waxaana halkaasi ka dhacay iska hor imaad labada dhinac dhexmaray.

Dadka deegaanka ayaa sheegay in Ciidamada Militariga ay fuuleen dhismaha Haanta dheer, halkaasi oo ay kala dagaalamayeen ciidamada Xasilinta, iyadoo ay adkaatay in ciidamada halkaasi laga dajiyo.

Saraakiil ka tirsan ciidamada Milatariga ee ku sugnaa Xaafadda Haanta dheer ee degmada Hodan ayaa sheegay inay ka adkaaden ciidamada Xasilinta.

Xaafadda Haanta dheer ayaa fariisin u ah ciidamo ka tirsan Guutadda Saddexaad ee ciidamada Milatariga Soomaaliya.

Ciidamadii weerarka lagu qaaday ayaa hadda gacanta ku haaya degaanka Haanta dheer ee degmada Hodan.

I know @Gbyallmeans is qabilist, who tries to instigate.

Agent 47

and this isn't the first time ciidanka xasilinta attacked guutada sadexaad ee xooga dalka:farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
HG are lions man. But I worry that too much fighting will diminish their numbers.
It's called natrual selection, the violent and barbaric nature of HG will come back to haunt them. They get karbashed in gaklacyo, in dhusomareeb, in marka by biimaal, karbashed by liyuu police and even karbash themselves.

Sooner or later they will become extinct, alhamdullilah their numbers have been shrinking in the last 10 years due to constant fighting. This heavy fighting is causing them to have further cuqdaad and ciil for more clan skirmishes, which will in-turn speed up their own suicide. MJ will arm biimaal in marka and Madowweyne in jiliib to speed up the process, we are living in truly wonderful period, hopefully they will be completely eliminated in 50 years

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
It's called natrual selection, the violent and barbaric nature of HG will come back to haunt them. They get karbashed in gaklacyo, in dhusomareeb, in marka by biimaal, karbashed by liyuu police and even karbash themselves.

Sooner or later they will become extinct, alhamdullilah their numbers have been shrinking in the last 10 years due to constant fighting. This heavy fighting is causing them to have further cuqdaad and ciil for more clan skirmishes, which will in-turn speed up their own suicide. MJ will arm biimaal in marka and Madowweyne in jiliib to speed up the process, we are living in truly wonderful period, hopefully they will be completely eliminated in 50 years

I would agree with you, but you gave them a home (Galmudug) to unite and replenish their lost souls with another clans footsoldier, i swear federalism really helped HG.

I saw it everywhere, news sites and Facebook, plus where in that tweet does it say haantadheer or Hodan or daynile? unrelated tweet.

I know @Gbyallmeans is qabilist, who tries to instigate.

The fock are you btw:westbrookwtf:, where is GABAN at??:damnmusic:

Agent 47

by 10 years we will develop nukes and wipe this qashin somali isku sheek race:lolbron:
atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

Galkayo: sacad vs MJ and their cousins (2-0) the 2 times MJ lost.
Dhusamareb? what about dhusamareb?
marka: bimaal is nowhere to be found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyLAPDdR6E
Liyuu police can't get near HG borders anymore, they were karbashed by saleeban last time.
The last HG on Hg was sacad vs saleban and it was ages ago and it was solved.

extinct kulaha kkkkkk. One dead one born mashallah is what we do. beesha is found in sool, sanaag, mudug, galgaduud, hiraan, middle shabelle, lower Shabelle, lower Juba, middle Juba and banadir:rejoice: there is no Somali sub-clan that lives in all those regions masha allah. in jilib beesha Madowweyn would be deported or act normal. MJ arming who? lmfao do you think that is how shit works?:mjlol:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are the great private armed mooryaans that @Inquisitive_ was lauding of how they do such a great job protecting and policing local neighborhoods. They are the worst expansiont thieves that can't obtain the discipline too be in any true military.

They must be disarmed as they are a menace to society and Ciidaanka xasilinta are doing their jobs protecting the public from these maurading dashiki wielding tuugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending