Beesha Cawlyahan oo Taageertay Nabad iyo nolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Ferrari reaction

tenor.gif

@Teeri-Alpha reaction

tenor.gif

@diaby reaction

tenor.gif

MX pretending to be cawliyahan.:mjlol:

They are getting desperate. That's a new low, even for the impure poon.

Jubaland has one president, salute his excellency blackman awoogiin la gunye.:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Jubaland has one president, salute his excellency blackman awoogiin la gunye.:heh:
Axmad Dhuxul divide and rule tactics back fired when is your dumbass gonna understand this terrorist Al Itihad is only in it for his pockets he doesn’t even feed his Wardei subclan forget Cawlyahan the game is over sxb:umad:

Axmad Dhuxul divide and rule tactics back fired when is your dumbass gonna understand this terrorist Al Itihad is only in it for his pockets he doesn’t even feed his Wardei subclan forget Cawlyahan the game is over sxb:umad:
He humiliates bo.ons. that's enough for me.:trumpsmirk:

Quit yapping, u heard what he said today. We are coming for gaajoharay. :lolbron:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He humiliates bo.ons. that's enough for me.:trumpsmirk:

Quit yapping, u heard what he said today. We are coming for gaajoharay. :lolbron:
Just don’t high tail out of the Jilib battle Wardei mid.gaan like you high tailed it out of Afgooye 1991 :mjlol:

Just don’t high tail out of the Jilib battle Wardei mid.gaan like you high tailed it out of Afgooye 1991 :mjlol:
we were outnumbered.

it was MZ vs hawiye, u can't possibly expect us to win that, especially inside hawiye territory when you are all fleeing sacad in galgagaduud.:drakelaugh:

we are not naago, we don't run away. You won't hear ogaden abandoning their dhul and calacaling on TV. :hahaidiot:

MZ alone has been battling it out with the xabashida adeerka u taliya. fulay laangaab ah baad tahay sxb. ma aqaan waxaan wakhti ogu lumiyo karbaashkiina inleen umada idinka liidata maba jirto.

Ugaska real cawlyahan ugaas is in ksimayo, marehan b000ns brought some eley and marehands pretending to be cawlyahan and pay them bribes to pretend to be calwyahan,

BS: cawlyahan waa very light skin tall handsome people, not some blick people,

the b000ns are depseratwe indeed, if good wiling it will not work,

PS: did you notice how the b00n who started this thread wrote radiallahu can-uh when writing farmajos name? he wrote (RA) look carefully,

do these marehans have no deen? is farmajo an ashabai of the noble prophet, you cannot even say radiualluhu canhu for the tabaciin, the generations after the ashabas,

do they not know the ashabas are praised in the quran and when we pray we say oh God bless the prohet, his fmaily and his campanions, RA,. when did a farmajo become as ashaba,

agah, i blame said barre for introducing communism to somalia, seems like the marehans lost the plot,

Ugaska real cawlyahan ugaas is in ksimayo, marehan b000ns brought some eley and marehands pretending to be cawlyahan and pay them bribes to pretend to be calwyahan,

BS: cawlyahan waa very light skin tall handsome people, not some blick people,

the b000ns are depseratwe indeed, if good wiling it will not work,

PS: did you notice how the b00n who started this thread wrote radiallahu can-uh when writing farmajos name? he wrote (RA) look carefully,

do these marehans have no deen? is farmajo an ashabai of the noble prophet, you cannot even say radiualluhu canhu for the tabaciin, the generations after the ashabas,

do they not know the ashabas are praised in the quran and when we pray we say oh God bless the prohet, his fmaily and his campanions, RA,. when did a farmajo become as ashaba,

agah, i blame said barre for introducing communism to somalia, seems like the marehans lost the plot,
they benefited from the last regime. waa futo xaar baratay, ma taqaan jooji way soo wadi uun soo ma aha? kuwana waa caynkaa waa la mid.

they stole territories, the money in the central bank etc.., they wanna milk the government once again. hala yaabin, they are trying to hustle.

they benefited from the last regime. waa futo xaar baratay, ma taqaan jooji way soo wadi uun soo ma aha? kuwana waa caynkaa waa la mid.

they stole territories, the money in the central bank etc.., they wanna milk the government once again. hala yaabin, they are trying to hustle.

who? the B000ns?

Langaab b00n marehan hoping for 1 landheer (Cawliyaan) to take on another landheer (Mohamed Zubeir) however they are highly mistaken for we are 1 nation (Ogaden ibn Absame):wow:

Indeed our lands span far and wide :wow1:

I will xaar and shuban when I can.

Futo aad lahayn haku xaarin you're from DDSI yourself nacasyahow don't get haemorrhoids

I will xaar and shuban when I can.

Futo aad lahayn haku xaarin you're from DDSI yourself nacasyahow don't get haemorrhoids
Maya sxb. Only it I tell you. Hataa dhuuso si mistake ah kaaga ma fakan karto without my permission. U belong in galgaduud go dhulkaaga difaaco leave Gedo to its owners andleaders, me.:trumpsmirk:

Wow lets all calm down I am MX and work heavily in Jubbaland.

Even the (MX, OG) that are there are not as hostile as you guys madness !

Maya sxb. Only it I tell you. Hataa dhuuso si mistake ah kaaga ma fakan karto without my permission. U belong in galgaduud go dhulkaaga difaaco leave Gedo to its owners andleaders, me.:trumpsmirk:
Addis gives orders to Somalia, not ONLF arrested by Iley.

Yes. Every **** xaaran buu cunay.
Even Jeegaan users are more reasonable than you :mjlol::dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending