Beesha Cadaado refuses to hand over militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
why would you call out your own "Subclan"?
im not im trying to say "we salebaan refuse to do this"? dont you read my replies im reeer muse saleebaan and we are unhappy with galmudug you xoolo do you think all of HG is cayr? nikka we have our own interests.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
im not im trying to say "we salebaan refuse to do this"? dont you read my replies im reeer muse saleebaan and we are unhappy with galmudug you xoolo do you think all of HG is cayr? nikka we have our own interests.
Okay, you said "saleban refuses to hand over militia" and you don't like Galmudug.
Why doesn't Muuse saleban like Galmudug?

Plus didn't you just say you were farax saleban?:cosbyhmm:

Ducaale

President 2k20
Okay, you said "saleban refuses to hand over militia" and you don't like Galmudug.
Why doesn't Muuse saleban like Galmudug?

Plus didn't you just say you were farax saleban?:cosbyhmm:
lol you see what im talking about? walahi you don't even know the sub clans of your own brothers. Farax is big like ayanle its a direct sub clan of saleebaan. The man himself had two boys. Faraxx and Dhesme. Im farax, but even more subclan our traditional family re omar cisman MUSE lives in cadado. Ask your elders salebaan and sacad always beefed, especially re muse. I DONT hate sacad people i have multiple family menbers who are sacad im just unhappy how they are neglecting the locals of cadado, the reason 6 people died is becuz galmudug nisa and re muse militia fough, after re muse set up an isbaaro

Last edited:

Agent 47

lol you see what im talking about? walahi you don't even know the sub clans of your own brothers. Farax is big like ayanle its a direct sub clan of saleebaan. The man himself had two boys. Faraxx and Dhesme. Im farax, but even more subclan our traditional family re omar cisman MUSE lives in cadado. Ask your elders salebaan and sacad always beffed, especially re muse. I DONT hate sacad people i have multiple family menbers who are sacad im just unhappy how they are neglecting the locals of cadado, the reason 6 people died is becuz galmudug nisa and re muse militia fough, after re muse set up an isbaaro
I know sacad and saleban beefed a lot but that ended when they added their two administrations. I don't even see the reason to be happy about Galmudug collapsing, only an opp would support that shit:idontlike:
Even when I was cayr supremacist, Ahlu Suna pro, I still supported Galmudug:dabcasar:
with that being said, Wadaad @Boqor Geeljire252 has to see this shit:fittytousand:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I know sacad and saleban beefed a lot but that ended when they added their two administrations. I don't even see the reason to be happy about Galmudug collapsing, only an opp would support that shit:idontlike:
Even when I was cayr supremacist, Ahlu Suna pro, I still supported Galmudug:dabcasar:
with that being said, Wadaad @Boqor Geeljire252 has to see this shit:fittytousand:
bro i'm not completely against galmudug during 2014-2015 i supported even though abdikarim guled and re muse had serious beef(one the reason he was forced to resign), this is just a phase i get emotional every time a fight breaks out. but wallahi i wouldn't be complaining if we had a cayr leader most saleebaan still see cayr as the traditional ugas. I know us sacad beef a lot but we are still brothers, trust me 6 aint nothing during our worst beef casulties passed 20+ in one battle.Still though long live galmudug:fittytousand:. I wish we had an HG private group to discuss internal matter though.

Agent 47

bro i'm not completely against galmudug during 2014-2015 i supported even though abdikarim guled and re muse had serious beef(one the reason he was forced to resign), this is just a phase i get emotional every time a fight breaks out. but wallahi i wouldn't be complaining if we had a cayr leader most saleebaan still see cayr as the traditional ugas. I know us sacad beef a lot but we are still brothers, trust me 6 aint nothing during our worst beef casulties passed 20+ in one battle.Still though long live galmudug:fittytousand:. I wish we had an HG private group to discuss internal matter though.
I think we should have one ugaas. The reason we have been divided for so long is that we don't have one ugaas, every sub clan has their own and the only Ugaas we have is Hiraab Imam. The Hiraab Imamate is just keeping Hiraab United not HG so for that reason we should get our own ugaas.

brothers fight and that shouldn't ruin their brotherhood:samwelcome:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I think we should have one ugaas. The reason we have been divided for so long is that we don't have one ugaas, every sub clan has their own and the only Ugaas we have is Hiraab Imam. The Hiraab Imamate is just keeping Hiraab United not HG so for that reason we should get our own ugaas.

brothers fight and that shouldn't ruin their brotherhood:samwelcome:
walahi bro i couldnt have said it any better, the thing about HG is we're all natural warriors none of us want to follow but lead and in a sense it makes us weak internally, but when foreign clans mess with us we stick like glue, even the black sheep saruur lol. my mom told me the saying "marku dagaal daco habar gedir makal hartoo".

Agent 47

walahi bro i couldnt have said it any better, the thing about HG is we're all natural warriors none of us want to follow but lead and in a sense it makes us weak internally, but when foreign clans mess with us we stick like glue, even the black sheep saruur lol. my mom told me the saying "marku dagaal daco habar gedir makal hartoo".
true. Waa in aan isku tunaasulnaa though, for example, sacad and cayr Galmudug presidency beef which is making Cayr to not join Galmudug, although sacad hasn't held the presidency for a straight 4 years in the new Galmudug, Cayr should let sacad finish their 4 years and sacad should let us Cayr have it after their 2 years. The Galmudug presidency should be 4 years for each HG sub clan since the Galmudug presidency is HG's.

Gen.Galaal is in Cadaado today, expecting good news from that:fittytousand:

Ducaale

President 2k20
true. Waa in aan isku tunaasulnaa though, for example, sacad and cayr Galmudug presidency beef which is making Cayr to not join Galmudug, although sacad hasn't held the presidency for a straight 4 years in the new Galmudug, Cayr should let sacad finish their 4 years and sacad should let us Cayr have it after their 2 years. The Galmudug presidency should be 4 years for each HG sub clan since the Galmudug presidency is HG's.

Gen.Galaal is in Cadaado today, expecting good news from that:fittytousand:
inshallah bro the days of the war are over we have to organize. I hope the sufi brother joins us :siilaanyosmile:. After this presidency it will be cayr than saleebaan than saruur. Inshaallah us the young generation will bring wealth and barwaaqo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending