Beef - Steven Yuen and Ali Wong

An amazing show, didn't know what to expect and was blown away. Even if you're remotely watch the show. The show tackles a lot of serious topics in fun but also realistic approach. Great acting from Yuen and others, a lot of cool shots, made me think about life trajectory after watching key moments. Couldn't recommend it more.

It's a good show.

Steven Yeun came a long way doing these artsy series and good films instead of going for the low-hanging high-earning opportunities (although that is something he can pick up whenever now and then to cash in) to build a comprehensive profiled actor background post-Walking Dead.

I enjoyed how they removed themselves from the typical overplayed tropes and how the show is mainly Asian-based, and how it, at the same time, doesn't fall back into the representation for representation's sake, but the product is transformative and unique.

An amazing show, didn't know what to expect and was blown away. Even if you're remotely watch the show. The show tackles a lot of serious topics in fun but also realistic approach. Great acting from Yuen and others, a lot of cool shots, made me think about life trajectory after watching key moments. Couldn't recommend it more.
Is it that good should I start watching it?

Trending

Latest posts