Becoming Ex-Muslim : The secret group of young Australians who've left Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easier but still brave because you will get any help beside other non muslims.
In the muslim world, you are on Survival mode:shookgabre: Such pacific people:samwelcome:
How are they brave, if their hidden? Honestly all their reasons to why they left Islam are like bs as far as I see it. I practice Islam but also live my life the way I see fit.. I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once every other day but I still go out with friends, go on parties, I tried alcohol once and I know a queer Muslim girl that practices better than some wannabe sheikhs

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How are they brave, if their hidden? Honestly all their reasons to why they left Islam are like bs as far as I see it. I practice Islam but also live my life the way I see fit.. I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once every other day but I still go out with friends, go on parties, I tried alcohol once and I know a queer Muslim girl that practices better than some wannabe sheikhs

Queer muslim girl?
:damedamn::damn:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Poor girl? Why would you say that? She is proud to be Muslim and her parents know that she’s queer. She is not hiding either of her identities!

How does she deal with other muslims? Do her family accept her for who she is?

How does she deal with other muslims? Do her family accept her for who she is?
There are those backwards think old people that talk about her behind her back, never directly tho, not even at the masjid.. but the younger gen is pretty cool with it where we live.. her family knows about her and they ok with it now.

I'm thinking of leaving Islam...everything that I've pulled out as muslims respond with "" wallahi Allah knows best""" I ask them to answer the actual question..they cant so they respond with the same shite

This here is beautiful. Touched my heart deeply. I'm looking into who exactly is beautiful miraculous man known as Jesus. Video is of some Muslim sisters who were curious about Jesus too and Christianity...were invited into the Church and Church kore if her Muslim sisters who were Lso curoous about Jesus/Christianity...during Ramadan...and they eventually gave their Life to Jesus in the Church and became Christian's. Beautiful regardless of peoples identities. I await the hate and racist and anti Christian fuelled hate from the racist Muslim community in here.. unless they too open their eyes and hearts to other stuff in this world.

Link -

I'm thinking of leaving Islam...everything that I've pulled out as muslims respond with "" wallahi Allah knows best""" I ask them to answer the actual question..they cant so they respond with the same shite

This here is beautiful. Touched my heart deeply. I'm looking into who exactly is beautiful miraculous man known as Jesus. Video is of some Muslim sisters who were curious about Jesus too and Christianity...were invited into the Church and Church kore if her Muslim sisters who were Lso curoous about Jesus/Christianity...during Ramadan...and they eventually gave their Life to Jesus in the Church and became Christian's. Beautiful regardless of peoples identities. I await the hate and racist and anti Christian fuelled hate from the racist Muslim community in here.. unless they too open their eyes and hearts to other stuff in this world.

Link -
Someone’s fishing for attention.:noneck:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
We need communism back home that cracks down on Islam and qabiil. I’m currently in hargeisa. People here especially the elderly are so fucking stupid. They’re heavily religious and qabilist. They don’t even realize that they live in one of the poorest and undeveloped country in the world.

VixR

Veritas
We need communism back home that cracks down on Islam and qabiil. I’m currently in hargeisa. People here especially the elderly are so fucking stupid. They’re heavily religious and qabilist. They don’t even realize that they live in one of the poorest and undeveloped country in the world.
:dead:
Why on earth do you think communism is the best thing to fix that?

So many commies on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts