1) MEWING
2) INTERMITTENT FASTING
3) DOPAMINE ABSTINENCE
4) SEXUAL ABSTINENCE
5) COLD SHOWERS
6) HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING
7) DOMINANT BODY POSTURE
8) 7-8 HOURS OF SLEEP, NO PILLOW

Do these things, and you will be unstoppable.

Before
0b4mgrq-jammqru8wofjlsvfbm1e-640x360-e1481905650873.jpg

After
tumblr_oej4mtVHpl1sw8kbao1_500.jpg

See you all on the other side!

:gucciwhat:

that second dude is even more beta and suspect looking. Are you trolling?

I agree with the advice though :nvjpqts:

Last edited:
I will elaborate on these eight things mentioned,

1) Mewing is essentially chewing hard foods and maintaining correct oral posture. You need to do this in order to develop a strong jaw, and encourage optimum bone growth. The term was coined because of the orthodontist Mike Mew, who advocates doing these things. His YouTube channel has extremely informative videos. Your tongue should always rest on the roof of your mouth. Additionally, you should practice the correct swallowing technique (swallowing with the back of the tongue on roof of mouth, no sucking of the cheeks whatsoever). It is essential that faces grow correctly and project forwards and not downwards. Angularity and forward facial projection is aesthetic.

main-qimg-275a734c0d182216b9849ede1f396a8d

45305868c4001f3e034d94d544f0f857.jpg

2) Intermittent fasting is only eating after 16 hours. So let's say I go to bed at 11pm, I cannot eat until 3pm the next day. Your eating window will be for 8 hours. This will increase your testosterone levels, and will also ensure you do not gain weight (metabolism will be boosted immensely). It is also good to exercise while in the fasted state. Drink only water in the morning and afternoon until you reach your set eating time. Your brain will be more active like a hunter, rather than feeling lethargic from excessive eating.

3) Dopamine abstinence is essentially avoiding dopamine highs from eating sweet things or masturbation (even if you do not release). You will build strong will power and stoicism. You will get more of a rush when creating and working on projects or business ventures. Moreover, avoiding , and dirty magazines will also allow you to feel less anxious. You will be completely free of the damaging effects from ographic material. Such as how it rewires your brain, and can impact the moral values you uphold. Turning you into degenerate filth, and a quick hedonistic pleasure seeker.

4) Sexual abstinence is self explanatory. The main reason for this is because when a man ejaculates he is giving out his essence, power and nutrients. Sperm cells constitute only around 10% of the total semen volume! A man who retains his semen has much more virility. Many professional boxers and fighters to do not have sex for sometimes up to 2 months before a big match. You will be much more aggressive and driven. Sexual intercourse pacifies men. Some of the most renown figures have remained celibate their entire lives. Think Tesla, Newton, Beethoven...etc.

5) Cold showers will wake you up instantly in the morning. Cold water is ideal for maintaining high quality skin. Hot showers will only give you pores, and you waste more time showering. Testosterone is also increased when taking freezing showers. You will spend 2-5 minutes cleansing yourself at most, and will start your day hard. Your immune system will be boosted, alertness sharpened, and skin tightened.

6) High intensity interval training is performing exercises that use huge bursts of energy. Short sprinting, weightlifting and body weight exercises (calisthenics) are best. These help build lean muscle and loose fat.

7) Maintaining dominant body posture will psychologically empower you. You will always feel capable and in control of your surroundings. You will appear confident and healthy with correct posture.

8) 7-8 hours of sleep is ideal if you are young. You need to feel well rested, staying up late is not healthy for your looks or mental state. Lack of sleep will leave you feeling groggy, with low T levels. I recommend sleeping with no pillow because you need to lie on your back (on a hard surface). Modern beds are a cause of mouth breathing. Your facial bones cannot develop if you sleep with your mouth open. Furthermore, you become used to being away from comfort, builds fortitude.

PIOH02-1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol:I consider lifelong celibacy, when I see weak jawed mouth breathers. They aren't aware that one's tongue resting position changes face shape over time. The reason they are soft-headed is because they don't eat hard foods (normally unprocessed) and favour depleted soft (processed foods). :trumpsmirk:And well what do you know. Early childhood nutritional choices can impact IQ.

:mjlol:I consider lifelong celibacy, when I see weak jawed mouth breathers. They aren't aware that one's tongue resting position changes face shape over time. The reason they are soft-headed is because they don't eat hard foods (normally unprocessed) and favour depleted soft (processed foods). :trumpsmirk:And well what do you know. Early childhood nutritional choices can impact IQ.

So all you ate was sand to be this dusty and ineloquent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending