Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is to worship Allah as if you see him and if you cannot see him then you should know that he sees you.

Your maker sees you and not with this coxkroach vision of yours
Your Lord hears you and not with these spinach ears of yours
Your God will pay you and not with this stingy payment of yours

Owner of majesty and honor
The loving the forgiving
The one who does what he wills

Tell khalifa cut his chest open and put Allah there
It will heal him
He will be protected from Shaytan
He will be protected from was was

Because he is beautiful
Tell aisha to show the children Allah
If you have Allah you have everything
If you miss Allah you have nothing
MashaAllah la quwatta illa billah

If you know this about Allah
You will only see Allah
And you will only take,Allah
You will give shukr to Allah and to those who have done good to you.

(Sahih International)
And thus We established Joseph in the land to settle therein wherever he willed. We touch with Our mercy whom We will, and We do not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 56

MashaAllah so beautiful written:it0tdo8:. May Allah bless you, and thanks for the reminder it was really needed:nvjpqts:

Yo sis I actually done that tried to post a pic of my eye ended posting my whole face and right after that it said error. Wallah I had a semi heart attack right after that:damn: worrying if anyone saw my FULL FULL FACE :damn:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Yo sis I actually done that tried to post a pic of my eye ended posting my whole face and right after that it said error. Wallah I had a semi heart attack right after that:damn: worrying if anyone saw my FULL FULL FACE :damn:

I saw it :banderas::denzelnigga:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
:dead1: me too, don't use your phone when you are changing your profil pic, lesson is learned:wowsweat:
I'm so afraid to change it right now, 90% of my pics on my phone consists of me doing ugly faces, I don't wanna become a meme:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.