Beauty and Health- Thread

Hello girls!

As per my post below I have gut issues currently and have noticed my hair being soo dry and brittle these days. I have never dealt with that issue previously. So, I did some research in regards to the relationship between the gut and overall health. Essentially, I want to get some advise to optimize my health to get my hair to be at its peak. My hair texture is 3A.

@Sophisticate what do you think we can do to optimize our hair and even looks with nutrition. I want to start drinking bone broth every morning. Do you have any advice? :)

@Qeelbax
@Mudug_gyal
@punite ( I cant use the osmanya script to tag you :( )
@Hodan from HR

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hello girls!

As per my post below I have gut issues currently and have noticed my hair being soo dry and brittle these days. I have never dealt with that issue previously. So, I did some research in regards to the relationship between the gut and overall health. Essentially, I want to get some advise to optimize my health to get my hair to be at its peak. My hair texture is 3A.

@Sophisticate what do you think we can do to optimize our hair and even looks with nutrition. I want to start drinking bone broth every morning. Do you have any advice? :)

@Qeelbax
@Mudug_gyal
@punite ( I cant use the osmanya script to tag you :( )
@Hodan from HR
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a supplement that helps to heal leaky gut, strengthens hair and is great for your skin. The brand I recommend is Happy Body.

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a supplement that helps to heal leaky gut, strengthens hair and is great for your skin. The brand I recommend is Happy Body.
I started to take MSM but the name brand I have is webber naturals but once I finish the bottle I will buy the recommended brand because I trust your opinion ❤️🙏🏿

I once took MSM close to my bed time and boy oh boy I regretted it! I had a nightmare that was vivid aouthubilah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I started to take MSM but the name brand I have is webber naturals but once I finish the bottle I will buy the recommended brand because I trust your opinion ❤️🙏🏿

I once took MSM close to my bed time and boy oh boy I regretted it! I had a nightmare that was vivid aouthubilah
I recommend that brand of MSM as many supplements contain fillers (especially in pill form). Whereas, this one does not and is more potent. It consists of organic sulfur crystals in powder form. Start with a small dose 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon and increase it.

You're right. It's best to take it on an empty stomach in the morning and wait 30 minutes before eating.

Trending

Latest posts