Beautiful wedding between Haitian Creole and Nigerian

She looks habesha
I'm sure it has something to do with her being Creole. I think Creole people are part native? Queen B is also half Creole.
9372a59f5ff6dcf94d6a23a8c014e50c.jpg

Creole means mixed right but didn’t the Haitians in the revolution kill their French masters and then turned on their mixed offspring...that’s why their side of the island is black asf while the Dominican Republic is tri-racial.

World

VIP
I am just trying to let everyone here know that to most other black people, intercultural weddings are celebrated. It’s something xenophobic Somalis can learn a thing or two about.
You have an identity crisis kulaha pan african arab. No wonder why you are posting this non sense.

Apollo

VIP
I wonder why black Caribbean’s almost never have any native ancestry but Puerto Rican and dominicans have a significant amount of it

On a more serious note.. perhaps the Amerindian on the Spanish Caribbean places is from mainland Central-South America from Mestizos there who spoke Spanish and moved to other Spanish-speaking territories.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
On a more serious note.. perhaps the Amerindian on the Spanish Caribbean places is from mainland Central-South America from Mestizos there who spoke Spanish and moved to other Spanish-speaking territories.
That could be the case I’ve seen this one PR guy do a dna result vid and came back with some indigenous South American ancestry

Tukraq

VIP
I am just trying to let everyone here know that to most other black people, intercultural weddings are celebrated. It’s something xenophobic Somalis can learn a thing or two about.
were not most other black people, were insular and self loving not xenophobic

Trending