Beautiful Sudanese Gazelle Shits on Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
3QhGq9njQk6ZXgv77d1EXA.png

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
At least she placed her men a the top, unlike certain females who loathe the sperm they come from.

Btw, it appears she has a fetish for Latin men — all 5’5” of them.

Well , if she was trying to trigger me, she is successful. I’d like to trigger specific spot in her too.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How is she shitting on Somali men if they are on a top 10 list? This implies that in her mind they are the 10th most attractive out of the hundreds of ethnicities there are out there globally :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
The Sudanese do not even have a ''look''. They can look like the darkest Nilotes to almost pseudo-Arabs.

Dumb statement.

Also, Ghanaians, Nigerians, South Africans, and Kenyans do NOT look better than Somalis. This is a scientific fact.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
We, the Somale men, are good catch. I have many hot women from other nationalities that want my dick.

Nothing is more embarrassing than a farax or xaliimo insulting their own on social media whilst asslicking others. These self loathing cookies always end up with the most ugly ajanabi.

Twitter is just full of young girls doing the pick me dance. It’s says a lot about their character

where is the list for most beautiful women? i would put somali women at #1 of course followed by south sudanis at #2

#1 Somali Women

somali1.gif

#2 South Sudan Women

BlgZriwCMAAwtF7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending