Beautiful SSudan somali couple

psyche

To each their own
I have question to ask if people don't mind. :cosbyhmm:

What's your opinion on south sudanese people?

Because from the experience I've had with them unfortunately they have followed in the footsteps of AA here in Australia and are quite dangerous since they are damaging Africans reputation. Doesn't help that the media is also fear-mongering.

I've met some good, educated ones but sadly they seem to be in the minority.

Somalis aren't that much better though to be fair.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
what did they do to them? Didn't they get their independence?

Was talking historically in general about the mistreatment. Even now Arab Northerners are massacring Black Darfuris and those in the Nuba mountains. Have you heard of the Arab supremacist Janjaweed militia?

Was talking historically in general about the mistreatment. Even now Arab Northerners are massacring Black Darfuris and those in the Nuba mountains. Have you heard of the Arab supremacist Janjaweed militia?
No, aren't Janjaweed Nubian or black themselves?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
No, aren't Janjaweed Nubian or black themselves?

Their skin is dark but they are Arabic speaking camel and cattle herder tribes that live in West Sudan and Eastern Chad. They identify themselves as Arabs and the war between them and the black ethnicities of Darfur (Fur, Masalit, Zaghawa) is seen as an "Arab vs African" war.

479.jpeg

Hemedti, Arab Janjaweed leader

5a1d804c3b5bf.jpeg

Musa Hilal, Arab former Janjaweed leader

I have question to ask if people don't mind. :cosbyhmm:

What's your opinion on south sudanese people?

Because from the experience I've had with them unfortunately they have followed in the footsteps of AA here in Australia and are quite dangerous since they are damaging Africans reputation. Doesn't help that the media is also fear-mongering.

I've met some good, educated ones but sadly they seem to be in the minority.

Somalis aren't that much better though to be fair.

Animals and uncivilized people.

No one was massacring shit, the rebels in Nuba mountains were loyal to the South and wanted to split from the North. Even the Black Darfuri tribes were killing each other for ages, the war in Darfur was over resources and land, and not ethnicity. Arab and African tribes in Darfur have been intermixing with each other for centuries.

Their skin is dark but they are Arabic speaking camel and cattle herder tribes that live in West Sudan and Eastern Chad. They identify themselves as Arabs and the war between them and the black ethnicities of Darfur (Fur, Masalit, Zaghawa) is seen as an "Arab vs African" war.

View attachment 114230

Hemedti, Arab Janjaweed leader

View attachment 114231

Musa Hilal, Arab former Janjaweed leader

Yeah, they are related to each other, and they are from the same tribe. Although Hemedti's mother is from Chad.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Somalis lack originality >wallahi
> marry an ajanabi
> start vlogging on youtube
> same YouTube content (challenges, fabricated hoohaa stories, etc)
:snoop:
This has to stop

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
South sudan!! Dang the kids will be giants yo. Last south Sudanese i saw was legit 7'2 Made me feel small and I'm 6'5.

Mashallah beautiful couple, the union of pastoralists separated by thousands of miles could give birth to the African Genghis Khan :rejoice: