Beautiful Somali women Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I honeslty didn’t follow any hot Somali chicks on social media until like February.
Most of the gorgeous chicks I was seeing on social media were non Somalis.

Fun fact until I turned 18 I thought somali women were unattractive. That was because I didn’t stumble upon a really attractive xalima that was around my age until the age of 18.

:mugshotman:You didn't even know Somalis and yet you came to the conclusion they were unattractive until fate intervened and you crossed paths with one.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:mugshotman:You didn't even know Somalis and yet you came to the conclusion they were unattractive until fate intervened and you crossed paths with one.
The ones I knew were ehh. Not really hot. I wasn’t starstruck by any xalimos until I took a trip to cali the summer I graduated.

:wowsweat:The Cali xalimos I saw were xaax like bisbas warya @Always Lit you are a lucky fellow. Secure the bag fam

Than later that year I met some Minnesota ones here and was like :banderas:mother of pearl.

Even tho I rep #abdiexit. There are some fine ass xalimos out their.

I will consider abanding the movement if a xalimo steals my heart
Until than I’m team Catherine and Rosa

Last edited:
@op I dont do social media else wouldve helped you pal .

Pretty face with soft futo xalimo
Are :banderas:.I dont even talk to other gyals dem .good thing I'm in a country with large population of somalis .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The ones I knew were ehh. Not really hot. I wasn’t starstruck by any xalimos until I took a trip to cali the summer I graduated.

:wowsweat:The Cali xalimos I saw were xaax like bisbas

Than later that year I met some Minnesota ones here and was like :banderas:mother of pearl.

Even tho I rep #abdiexit. There are some fine ass xalimos out their.

I will consider abanding the movement if a xalimo steals my heart
Until than I’m team Catherine and Rosa

I don't see why you're into Latin folk, give her a couple years and she'll sound like Pablo Escobar. :ayaanswag: What you need a female with a delicate voice made for radio.:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjswag:
Hey the names Jerome

A voice for radio doesn't always mean a face for TV.

tumblr_mjq9ba5JSw1qanwe4o1_r5_400.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I honeslty didn’t follow any hot Somali chicks on social media until like February.
Most of the gorgeous chicks I was seeing on social media were non Somalis.

Fun fact until I turned 18 I thought somali women were unattractive. That was because I didn’t stumble upon a really attractive xalima that was around my age until the age of 18.

You had explained my experience so well.

That was very quick.

Not what I exactly looking for but it's good enough.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
very rare to find unless you think being black like duxul is beauty our forefathers were messed up in the head for lusting after black dark skin women instead of the white Arab females who are easily available

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
very rare to find unless you think being black like duxul is beauty our forefathers were messed up in the head for lusting after black dark skin women instead of the white Arab females who are easily available
go to somalia (not specific locations in the south due to the bantu invasion) , run into a women xaflad, snatch the 20 single woman you think are hot, and promise them lacaag in the west and luxury. There you go sxb, no you can remove the lowest ones one by one.

Your welcome...:nahgirl:

With make up, niggas were thirsting after that bluemake up.:mjlol:

point is make up deceives.

somali chicks are average with chubby chicks, ass on their back, with legs so slim they can barely support all the fat above it.:susp:

laakiin fooxumada soo inagaa kuma dhalin?:lolbron::browtf:

@sophisticate do you understand my somali(the last line)?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
With make up, niggas were thirsting after that bluemake up.:mjlol:

point is make up deceives.

somali chicks are average with chubby chicks, ass on their back, with legs so slim they can barely support all the fat above it.:susp:

laakiin fooxumada soo inagaa kuma dhalin?:lolbron::browtf:

@sophisticate do you understand my somali(the last line)?

Midas, are you saying everything you touch produces something, fine? :gaasdrink:

:faysalwtf: Everything I touch gets burnt to a crisp. That's why I don't cook.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mindblown:

Are you trolling me?
Who said anything about cooking?

Do you really not understand it?

You implied you had the Midas touch in producing quality heirs. :siilaanyosmile:

I just responded with saying everything I touch burns and turns into ash.

My power isn't as cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts