Beautiful Somali Queen rejects Desert Thirsty Revert

Status
Not open for further replies.
y i k e s. Can you imagine being a Somali girl who married this dude and in the midst of an argument about the dishes he calls you a ? I wonder why white reverts gun for Somali girls, what's the backstory?

It's because Somali girls have low mehr prices and are generally not that racist compared to Asian and Arab girls.

When a revert becomes Muslim they run to Asian and Arab girls first, however, the Asian and Arab girls parents rejects them due to culture and because Asian and Arab parents ask for 50K mehrs, so they run to Plan B, which is Somali girls.

Somalis put religion before culture first and don't ask for crazy mehr prices, which makes the revert go after Somali girls. They all look specifically for Somali girls cause word around the "revert block" is that Somalis are not that hard to marry, which is why every Abu Hebel Hebel looks for a Somali girl when they become a new Muslim.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
It's because Somali girls have low mehr prices and are generally not that racist compared to Asian and Arab girls.

When a revert becomes Muslim they run to Asian and Arab girls first, however, the Asian and Arab girls parents rejects them due to culture and because Asian and Arab parents ask for 50K mehrs, so they run to Plan B, which is Somali girls.

Somalis put religion before culture first and don't ask for crazy mehr prices, which makes the revert go after Somali girls. They all look specifically for Somali girls cause word around the "revert block" is that Somalis are not that hard to marry, which is why every Abu Hebel Hebel looks for a Somali girl when they become a new Muslim.

Ohh I see, thanks for the explanation! It's interesting that low mehr was due to the Somali men objecting to high amounts, and it's the thing that draws ajnabis.

Ohh I see, thanks for the explanation! It's interesting that low mehr was due to the Somali men objecting to high amounts, and it's the thing that draws ajnabis.

Yes abayo macaan.

However, when I mean low mehr prices, I mean sometimes Somali girls don't even ask for mehr from a revert or they get a mehr for such a small price (allegedly an apple mehr) which makes the reverts so happy that they tell their other revert friends to go and marry Somalis, to a point where it just has become a fetish for them to go after Somali girls.

Somali girls have changed it up now and are rejecting reverts left and right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts