Beautiful Somali couple. (Pics) Mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Na, they don't give you a second look where I live. Not worth trying to even go for them much easier to date out.

TooMacaan

VIP
Because apha males are rare and y'all are left with good nerdy guys or ashy abdis
But previously, your argument was that since "alpha" males are rare...we should tolerate being the many wives to that one man (and this would fix the problem).:dabcasar:
Now you are proposing a new category of men, which you title "good nerdy guys"-- you have never mentioned this group before.

Soooo...if there are 10% "alpha" Somali guys: what is the % of the "beta Ashy Abdis"?? And what's the % of the 'good nerdy Somali guys'???
And are these 'good nerdy Somali guys' beta as well? What are their characteristics (in comparison to the "alpha" and "beta" Somali guys).

But previously, your argument was that since "alpha" males are rare...we should tolerate being the many wives to that one man (and this would fix the problem).:dabcasar:
Now you are proposing a new category of men, which you title "good nerdy guys"-- you have never mentioned this group before.

Soooo...if there are 10% "alpha" Somali guys: what is the % of the "beta Ashy Abdis"?? And what's the % of the 'good nerdy Somali guys'???
And are these 'good nerdy Somali guys' beta as well? What are their characteristics (in comparison to the "alpha" and "beta" Somali guys).

I would say 10% are alpha males, 20% are good nerdy types and 70% are ashy abdis.

I said it before.

Alpha guys are guys who can hold a conversation, know how to dress, funny (can be serious at times), get with many women at one time, popular. When u get with him, the first couple years of marriage will be great, then when he gets bored of ur pussy, he will move to a new pussy.

Good nerdy types are the guys who are geeks, educated - have a degree in engineering, or computer science, IT. They are quiet and shy. They are not sexually active. Usually virgins. The type that won't go down on u and eat and lick ur pussy.

Ashy abdis are well... Ashy abdis. They way u think they are.

So pick your poison.

TooMacaan

VIP
I would say 10% are alpha males, 20% are good nerdy types and 70% are ashy abdis.

I said it before.

Alpha guys are guys who can hold a conversation, know how to dress, funny (can be serious at times), get with many women at one time, popular. When u get with him, the first couple years of marriage will be great, then when he gets bored of ur pussy, he will move to a new pussy.

Good nerdy types are the guys who are geeks, educated - have a degree in engineering, or computer science, IT. They are quiet and shy. They are not sexually active. Usually virgins. The type that won't go down on u and eat and lick ur pussy.

Ashy abdis are well... Ashy abdis. They way u think they are.

So pick your poison.
:umwhat:What's wrong with the 'good nerdy guy' then..? How is it a poison? Just make them funny and they'd be the ideal guy. Better than the "alpha", hands down.

:umwhat:What's wrong with the 'good nerdy guy' then..? How is it a poison? Just make them funny and they'd be the ideal guy. Better than the "alpha", hands down.

They are boring. U will get bored of them. Will wish u had the playa type. Girls are bi polars one time they want something and another time they want some different

I personally fall in the middle. Not too playa and not too "nice"

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_9133.jpg

What did you xoolos do:faysalwtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
They are boring. U will get bored of them. Will wish u had the playa type. Girls are bi polars one time they want something and another time they want some different

You fall in the middle between the "alpha" and "good nerdy" type??? How convenient :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:...

...so, how rare is your kind then?? :mjohreally:0.1% of all Somali guys...?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

So basically your a nerdy alpha

:farmajoyaab:

What the f*ck does that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.