Beautiful Puntite bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
No Somali looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just you.

Actually, saying you look like a sewer rat, would be a compliment, you probably look like Raphael, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, when you take off your kaadi-smelling weave.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No Somali looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just you.

Actually, saying you look like a sewer rat, would be a compliment, you probably look like Raphael, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, when you take off your kaadi-smelling weave.
Noooooooooooooooo, not Raphael.

42Cqcnu0YzkgE.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is she important enough to do an AMA? Not meant to be a snide comment. :cosbyhmm: Who is she?
She's a beauty pageant Queen, who has also helped Africa in various charity work.

Therefore she's more important than you.

22jTeQbPiTDeU.gif

What did I do to you? theres no reason for you to be this mean to me wallahi that hurt my feelings, I'm a fragile person as it is plz avoid insulting me, it does more damage than you may realize

black

live and let die.
She's a beauty pageant Queen, who has also helped Africa in various charity work.

Therefore she's more important than you.

22jTeQbPiTDeU.gif

She really is beautiful. I bet the usual suspects chased her off before my suave self could move in. :jcoleno:

I'm a very important man, not many people know it yet

What did I do to you? theres no reason for you to be this mean to me wallahi that hurt my feelings, I'm a fragile person as it is plz avoid insulting me, it does more damage than you may realize

Stop calling me madow, I'm a Somali, full-blooded geeljire. I dislike madows, Madows, and adoons. Your annoying. I'm putting you on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending