Beautiful Puntite bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@PuntiteQueen you're talking to @Canuck who's anti Puntland. She will use every excuse in the book to go against Puntland but claim to be a nationalist. The same woman who was twerking when farmaajo got elected because his mom is dhulbahante but has the audacity to say qabiil is backwards. I seriously hate hypocrites.

Wait so you're telling me i was there?

Old? You are actually older than me Adeer don't get it twisted. Just because I've studied the civil war and researched it and watched the interviews where HAG folks were proud to kill.

I find it hilarious when former moryaans try to use the religion. Don't pray for me, pray for yourself, your dad and uncles who committed the crimes.

Aideed is waiting for y'all in the pits of hell.

OK since you are a bit simple minded let me deconstruct things for you..

After I told you to do something about your pride in terms of a Hadith, you responded by bringing up the 1991 War that has absolutely nothing to do with me. In other words TERRIBLE COMEBACK.

You then went on to accuse me of either sympathizing with those people or actually carrying out those acts which is incorrect and you know that.

You then proceed to say that if I do not condemn their actions then I am an associate with them by default. :mjlol:

The above statement YOU MADE is no different then when white people say All Muslims are responsible for terrorist attacks carried by extremist and that it is our responsibility to denounce and condemn every single attack carried out.

Again you keep veering off to a tangent bringing in those actions committed like it has something to do with me.

And you even went as far as to say my relatives committed these acts :camby:

Surely you must realize how ridiculous you sound right now, playing victim and making up blasphemous lies will garner you absolutely no sympathy.

Ah and yes your closing sentence of you foretelling my future of being thrown into Hell-Fire... :mjlol:

PS. Don't tell me you studied something like you are educated or something, you can't even debate /address points properly without jumping topics, insulting, and being intellectually dishonest.. GO enroll into English 101 and come back when you pass..

Gibiin-Udug

OK since you are a bit simple minded let me deconstruct things for you..

After I told you to do something about your pride in terms of a Hadith, you responded by bringing up the 1991 War that has absolutely nothing to do with me. In other words TERRIBLE COMEBACK.

You then went on to accuse me of either sympathizing with those people or actually carrying out those acts which is incorrect and you know that.

You then proceed to say that if I do not condemn their actions then I am an associate with them by default. :mjlol:

The above statement YOU MADE is no different then when white people say All Muslims are responsible for terrorist attacks carried by extremist and that it is our responsibility to denounce and condemn every single attack carried out.

Again you keep veering off to a tangent bringing in those actions committed like it has something to do with me.

And you even went as far as to say my relatives committed these acts :camby:

Surely you must realize how ridiculous you sound right now, playing victim and making up blasphemous lies will garner you absolutely no sympathy.

Ah and yes your closing sentence of you foretelling my future of being thrown into Hell-Fire... :mjlol:

PS. Don't tell me you studied something like you are educated or something, you can't even debate /address points properly without jumping topics, insulting, and being intellectually dishonest.. GO enroll into English 101 and come back when you pass..

And you still don't condemn what your uncles did in 1991.

You've entered in the west with blood money. I truly feel sorry for you, I wouldn't sleep at night knowing what my people did.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And you still don't condemn what your uncles did in 1991.

You've entered in the west with blood money. I truly feel sorry for you, I wouldn't sleep at night knowing what my people did.
First of all not all hawiye people took part in the civil war. It was a few moryans and their foot soldiers.

Second @Coulombs law is Hawadle and his clan had no involvement. :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Daarood is believed to have hailed originally from the Horn, migrated to Arab countries and then MOVED BACK.

There is more than one historical school of thought pertaining Daarood's background story.

But Darood was supposedly Banu Hashim.

So, Banu Hashim wuz from da Horn

:mjkkk:

i did not say I was not e1b1 etc, I said that my ancestor is NOT "Samaale", as it is for some Somali clans, therefore I do not have to call myself that.

Simple concept.

You're not

:mjkkk:

Can I just have my moment.

For once reign.

Hawadle? How am I supposed to know what that is? :bell:

What moment are you exactly talking about ?

You still haven't address my point.. When Muslim extremists carry out attacks why should we condemn it every single time and tell the kafirs that "we are sorry" and that "we denounce those actions" even though us regular Muslims are not Involved ?

Same exact thing as you keep on emotionally reiterating for me to condemn these so called "Uncles" of mines...

You feel sorry for me eh? I am not in need of your sympathies.. If i were you I would concentrate as to how close I am to compromising my Akhirah...

Gibiin-Udug

What moment are you exactly talking about ?

You still haven't address my point.. When Muslim extremists carry out attacks why should we condemn it every single time and tell the kafirs that "we are sorry" and that "we denounce those actions" even though us regular Muslims are not Involved ?

Same exact thing as you keep on emotionally reiterating for me to condemn these so called "Uncles" of mines...

You feel sorry for me eh? I am not in need of your sympathies.. If i were you I would concentrate as to how close I am to compromising my Akhirah...
My moments of condemning and calling out USC. Yes I do feel every hawiye should apologize and should denounce what happened in 1991.

I'm not comprising my akhirah because I've a clean heart and I'm a genuine person. Allah swt blessed me with those traits.

My moments of condemning and calling out USC. Yes I do feel every hawiye should apologize and should denounce what happened in 1991.

I'm not comprising my akhirah because I've a clean heart and I'm a genuine person. Allah swt blessed me with those traits.

Oh yeah and what if I don't apologize or condemn ? Why should I ?

And If I dont apologize Will I be joining my "Uncles" in Jahanam as you claimed ?

You are sounding more ridiculous with each post you make on this thread. Step back and reevaluate yourself and what you write.

Gibiin-Udug

Oh yeah and what if I don't apologize or condemn ? Why should I ?

And If I dont apologize Will I be joining my "Uncles" in Jahanam as you claimed ?

You are sounding more ridiculous with each post you make on this thread. Step back and reevaluate yourself and what you write.

If you don't apologize then you're guilty by association.

I will pray for you though.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I never knew the girl is mj. She's very pretty. I seen pretty mjs than her. Is she mixed?
Yaab, I know the guy and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending