Beat up a Abusive husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So my cousin has been married to this guy for awhile and lately Ive noticed shes not been acting normal its hard to describe but something was off.

I talk with my other cousins and they also got the same feeling. I mean we asked her about it and she said shes fine.

Until a few weeks ago I get a call from her friend telling me how my cousin got punched and beaten by her husband and now shes too scared to tell other relatives so the friend did a good job calling me.

I never liked the guy to begin with so it was pretty easy to go ahead with my plan.

So i got a group of friends with
Me I called him up told him some made up bullshit that were going out to eat at this new place and its all on me cause the owner is a friend of mine.

I tell him come by my house when your ready , he comes to my house.

And after a few questions we held him down and beat him up

When i was done I told him if you dont protect her and stand by her side I will come back and I wont go easy on you

Ever since that day I havent heard a bad thing happen again he even called me and said hes thankful for what I did?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Good job, but what if your cousin turns on you for beating up her husband?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Rooble , why neg me? I'm being serious. She didn't even want to share her abuse with her family so how will she will feel about her husband being beat up?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Rooble , why neg me? I'm being serious. She didn't even want to share her abuse with her family so how will she will about her husband being beat up?
yoooooooooooo giving out ""Disagree's"" feels so good lmfaooooooo

Yeah I feel you though. Good point.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good job, but what if your cousin turns on you for beating up her husband?

Well she told me 2 wrongs dont make a right blablabla basically she approved the beating but felt like I should have gone easy on him

Status
Not open for further replies.