beard

Royalflush

novacane
does shaving reguarly increase the thickness of the beard. i searched it up and it said it was a urban myth but all my coworkers said this was bs, they were shaving regularly from a young age and now they wolverine sideburns and beard.:deadosama:

I shaved the upper part of my chest and it seems I gained more hair there. If you want your beard to grow I’m telling you order minoxidil from Amazon. Apply twice daily. You will go from zero hairs in a few months to full beard. I’ve personally done this myself and if you think it’s cap watch other folks in YouTube who go thru the journey. Make dua for me cause I put you on hard my guy

does shaving reguarly increase the thickness of the beard. i searched it up and it said it was a urban myth but all my coworkers said this was bs, they were shaving regularly from a young age and now they wolverine sideburns and beard.:deadosama:
Trust me that’s a myth, beard growth is all about genetics. If your dad has a short beard then you will have a short beard. My advice would be to not worry about it man, It all just takes time. You could be the lucky one in the family.

I shaved the upper part of my chest and it seems I gained more hair there. If you want your beard to grow I’m telling you order minoxidil from Amazon. Apply twice daily. You will go from zero hairs in a few months to full beard. I’ve personally done this myself and if you think it’s cap watch other folks in YouTube who go thru the journey. Make dua for me cause I put you on hard my guy
I’m only 15 but when I get older I would want this type of beard

1601152545534.jpeg

Trust me that’s a myth, beard growth is all about genetics. If your dad has a short beard then you will have a short beard. My advice would be to not worry about it man, It all just takes time. You could be the lucky one in the family.
Your beard pattern if it’s up to your cheeks is genetics but you’ll grow trust

Mozart

You need people like me
Zoom4li guys tend to have a good jawline and cheekbones which all kinds of b1tches find attractive. Just lose fat or train your kneck if your skinny .

OffTheDome

Proud American
Noted :obama:

don't listen to people that tell you to shave it. It really is a myth.

when I was younger, I couldn't grow a beard and now I have a pretty decent-length beard that I think is getting longer as time passes.

just wait and as time passes insha'Allah you'll start to grow it. don't shave it, though.

it really is about genetics. if you grow it, alhamdulilaah, if it doesn't grow, it doesn't grow and you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to be ashamed of. some people have the beard genetics, some don't. if you do have the beard, though, don't feel pressured by the kuffar and don't shave it. if an employer says something, say it's for religious reasons and insha'Allah they'll respect it as a religious thing

I shaved my mustache (or lack thereof lol) in June and it grew back much thicker than it was previously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this I don't believe it is a myth, it seems like the real deal.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I shaved my mustache (or lack thereof lol) in June and it grew back much thicker than it was previously.

After this I don't believe it is a myth, it seems like the real deal.

Bro, you're obviously young. It has been proven that it doesn't increase growth.

You'd be surprised how quick you go from no beard to beard. I think when I was like 16 I had peach fuzz and shaved once every blue moon. Over the summer from age 17-18 I sprouted a reasonable stache literally over the summer.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
That is so dumb. Shaving will not make one’s hair grow back thicker... I think what you need is a chick to salaax your beard in oil & let her stroke your ego. That would get the hair follicles to grow asap

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Any volunteers?:diddyass:
She's right. Shaving the little hair you have will only make the existing hair look a tiny bit thicker, and its actually all about perception bc the hair doesn't actually get thicker. The whole process of shaving doesn't generate any extra hair follicles.

Royalflush

novacane
just realised my beard is thicker on my left side than the right. i sleep more on the left side but i tried taking biotin to even it out and it just made it grow longer