Beard

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I have a confession to make..

I'm 18 and I barely got any facial hair. I got a weak peach fuzz as a mustache and I have 8 hairs (yes, I counted them lol, I was bored) on my chin. I'm starting to give up on my dreams of having a beard.

What do I do? When's my beard gonna come and make me a little slightly less ugly? :kendrickcry:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
sorry to intrude in the man cave once again
but i apologize, your time is done sxb
you’re gonna be beardless forever
sorry
i’ll leave now

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
D5B317D3-1C3D-4414-ABF8-281209DBE854.jpeg

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
It won't. Most guys I know had some hair at 16.

Guys like you never grow
I only got peach fuzzes on my cheeks next to my ears and above my lips

I'm fucked :kendrickcry:

On the other hand many of my friends haven't developed one yet but some have, even if slightly :yousmart:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I went from 0 to 100 at the age of 22, i'm dead serious sxb. If you have fluff there then there is hope.
Inshallah

Had a friend whos face was completely naked but then when he hit 19 he started growing a little bush at the side of his chin, there's still hope inshallah

I have a confession to make..

I'm 18 and I barely got any facial hair. I got a weak peach fuzz as a mustache and I have 8 hairs (yes, I counted them lol, I was bored) on my chin. I'm starting to give up on my dreams of having a beard.

What do I do? When's my beard gonna come and make me a little slightly less ugly?

It's nothing to worry about.

It was the same for me when I was your age. It gradually started growing in my early twenties.

If your dad can grow one, I think you'll be able to. If not, maybe not.

Try Minoxidile but be careful and use nitrile gloves when applying it.

I would not recommend it now as we are approaching the summer and it could lead to white patches on your skin that look like vitiligo because of UV radiation from the sun. Use it during the winter and for 3 weeks.

You’ll thank me later.

Good luck!

Trending