Beard growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condition it and comb it

How old are you? Might be too young to see real results since most growth is done in the first 3 months. You have decent coverage though

Between 16-25 :mjlol:

Ive never used conditioner does it grow beard hair faster?

Indirectly, it stops it from splitting, drying up etc. same with coconut oil before you go sleep. It made a huge difference for me, even at short length

If you're under 20, you should definitely try again in a few years. If you're 24/25 try again in a year or two. Lots people start filling their bears after 25.

Alternatively, you can join the master race and get a feather ss, a brush, some cream and some diesel aftershave

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I had a beard at the age of 17 .

Too blessed.
I use a Comb and a Oil called Captain Fawcetts.
I generally keep my moustache short but enough so it can merge with my Beard

I first thought it was your age and it seems like that's the cause. I didn't start growing a full on beard until I hit my 20s.

What's helped me grow mine is apply some products after applying them to your hair (conditioner, lil oil). I usually use my fingers to untangle them and use a small gadhfeedh (comb) to make it neat looking

This is when I get jealous of Asians who generally have lustrous beards

They have good coverage, but their beards grow way too fucking fast. Staying clean shaven is very difficult for them. I think something in between would be ideal - I'd rather wait the extra month for it to come in than the high level upkeep. Africans and to a lesser extent Somalis have much worse facial hair prospects though

I first thought it was your age and it seems like that's the cause. I didn't start growing a full on beard until I hit my 20s.

What's helped me grow mine is apply some products after applying them to your hair (conditioner, lil oil). I usually use my fingers to untangle them and use a small gadhfeedh (comb) to make it neat looking
WoW I never knew comb in Somali was 'gadhfeedh' I usually say Shanlo
But OP put some coconut oil on
the raw one is smelly
there's a cosmetic ones at chemists

Post your beard sxb im curious what it looks like

dr.leorio

death\emitter
My dad told me he couldn't grow a full beard until he was 26 so I took nature into my own hands.

I did some googling when I was 21 and found out about Minoxidil, the main ingredient in Rogaine and other hair regrowth products.

At first I was:susp:, I'm not putting this stuff on my face.

Then I started watching youtube videos about it for a couple of weeks and realized it actually works.

Alxamdulilah no patchy beard on me anymore :lolbron:

P.s. for maximum result, you will need to apply twice a day for a year. good luck sxb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending