Bear Fight

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
f*ck Lions and Wolves. These niggas would make the best sigil if done right.

9ja5xV1.jpg

If we ever manage to green up and forest much of Somaliweyn a la the Loess Plateau and other similar Chinese projects I'd wanna import these buggers. I'm told their fat is to die for.

9ja5xV1.jpg

If we ever manage to green up and forest much of Somaliweyn a la the Loess Plateau and other similar Chinese projects I'd wanna import these buggers. I'm told their fat is to die for.
Not going to hold you, I like lions. I can't put them down. It's a principle. Lions over tigers for me. I think when people ask, are you a dog person or a cat person, a superior one is are you a tiger or lion person.

With bears. Over a month ago, I re-watched the documentary produced by Verner Herzog, called Grizzly Man. The first time having watched it back in my second year of high school in class, I wanted to see it again because a bear topic came up in a conversation.

California got the best flag in America because of the bear (not that I have seen the rest):
1685975162919.png

One would think there was no bears there, so I find it interesting they wanted it as a representation. I think it represents the last bear of that state that died over a 100 years ago.

Some fun facts about bears is that before hibernation, they can double their weight, and during hibernation lose up to 15-30% of their body weight. Their heart rate slows down to 8-19 beats per minutes. I find that so fascinating. They are also omnivoires that eat everything they can find.

And I don't think people understand how brolic these animals are underneath the fur:

1685975123491.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Some fun facts about bears is that before hibernation, they can double their weight, and during hibernation lose up to 15-30% of their body weight. Their heart rate slows down to 8-19 beats per minutes. I find that so fascinating. They are also omnivoires that eat everything they can find.

Their omnivory is probably at the root of why they can pull that hibernation spiel off. A carnivore like a Lion could never, eating what it is naturally prone to eat, put on that much excess weight. I imagine they begin loading up on honey, fruit and perhaps even tubers during Autumn; put on the weight and hibernate through winter; then get back on the saddle by Spring and probably load up on nutrient dense animal foods during Spring and Summer. Remarkable strategy and it's incredible what biological beings can do.

Their omnivory is probably at the root of why they can pull that hibernation spiel off. A carnivore like a Lion could never, eating what it is naturally prone to eat, put on that much excess weight. I imagine they begin loading up on honey, fruit and perhaps even tubers during Autumn; put on the weight and hibernate through winter; then get back on the saddle by Spring and probably load up on nutrient dense animal foods during Spring and Summer. Remarkable strategy and it's incredible what biological beings can do.
I think big cats like lions and tigers, got a wide territorial range of ecosystems because of their disposition. If you think about it, a lion eating a game often would make it very lousy, lazy, and unfit -- in the hypothetical where we had an artificial unrealistic amount of prey that never seized, the game was right in front of it and it just had to run a bit to catch with not much effort to search for food. I would guess it would go back to reduce in body weight given it takes a level of fitness to catch the prey. The fluctuation between hunger and nourishment strikes a general balance in its existence. It's good for its ecosystems as well. With the equilibrium of not depleting too many animals and so on.

There is also the thing with lions and tigers, as you mentioned as opposed to bears, they could never hunt as they do to the same intensity with that level of size of bears given their current strategy. For example, one can say that the polar bear is bigger and does not have such an opportunistic lifestyle given the antarctic environment. But the reason the polar bear survives is that it sustains itself in a very streamlined hunting niche that narrows it down to a more focused food target, and thus it can sustain the size without the wide-spectrum dietary flexibility of other bears that are large.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bears are terrifying, they are like a giant muscular aggressive person in a tiny gym space. Imagine fighting that?!

I still believe gorilla can beat a grizzly bear.
You’re sorely mistaken. Forget Bears, a Gorilla cannot even take on a Leopard because they’re skin is more or less similar to Humans/other Primates which can easily be teared by claws. Leopards are known for hunting Gorillas in the jungles of Congo.

Bears have extremely thick skin & claws, Gorillas would be dinner.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
You’re sorely mistaken. Forget Bears, a Gorilla cannot even take on a Leopard because they’re skin is more or less similar to Humans/other Primates which can easily be teared by claws.

Bears have extremely thick skin & claws, Gorillas would be dinner.
Gorilla can lift up to 2000 kg almost two tons.
One hit in the back of bear and it’s over.

Gorilla can lift up to 2000 kg almost two tons.
One hit in the back of bear and it’s over.
Gorillas will not get that chance on such a large, robust animal. And when it comes to any other form of fighting, a gorilla will not endure. It will run toward a tree or something.

9ja5xV1.jpg

You can't islamically eat land based predators/omnivorous creatures

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can't islamically eat land based predators/omnivorous creatures
I'll go out into the forest where only bears are, get stranded and then be forced to eat them to survive. Rule bypassed. I know I'm going to jahanam. I don't worry.

Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

Last edited:
I'll go out into the forest where only bears are, get stranded and then be forced to eat them to survive. Rule bypassed. I know I'm going to jahanam. l don't worry.

Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes
I doubt you would ever need to resort to that in a habitat where bears tend to live. They are omnivores after all and there is generally plenty of food around them. Not like your gonna find a bear while stranded in a desert

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I doubt you would ever need to resort to that in a habitat where bears tend to live. They are omnivores after all and there is generally plenty of food around them. Not like your gonna find a bear while stranded in a desert

Stop making sense, mothafucka!

Trending