"Be ready for the consiguences"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be ready for the consiguences, if 5 Somalis can take the whole of Nairobi to a stand still, What if their government sents 200 of them? we will be finished as a country

:russ::pachah1::dead:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:yacadiim:
Sxb did you meant are you norwegian
Not ary you norwegian
I guees you dont know how to write good english
:dabcasar:

Did you mean*** not did you meant.

Ever heard of quotation marks?
Eg. "Are you Norwegian?"
Guess** not guees.
don't** not dont.

Also, put a period in the end of every sentence. Your username is also grammatically incorrect.:dabcasar:

Nevertheless, welcome to Sspot. Enjoy this free ESL class for now. :gaasdrink:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Did you mean*** not did you meant.

Ever heard of quotation marks?
Eg. "Are you Norwegian?"
Guess** not guees.
don't** not dont.

Also, put a period in the end of every sentence. Your username is also grammatically incorrect.:dabcasar:

Nevertheless, welcome to Sspot. Enjoy this free ESL class for now. :gaasdrink:
I knew it! You grammar Nazi! Stop harassing poor Europeans!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I knew it! You grammar Nazi! Stop harassing poor Europeans!
I guess you can call it a hobby.
tenor.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can you imagine adding billions of dollars to Somalia’s already existing corruption? I’m scared for the future. Anyone who thinks this resource will bring anything other than more corruption and chaos is dreaming.

Can you imagine adding billions of dollars to Somalia’s already existing corruption? I’m scared for the future. Anyone who thinks this resource will bring anything other than more corruption and chaos is dreaming.
Calm down! Most of us are getting settled to go back and help. How long do you think these old fools will hold us back. Besides I respect farmaajo now since he is actually doing things competently, like how he made Kenya look like a flustered baby and earned international support.

Stop being so negative. The one thing I hate is a person so afraid they would rather not face the future for fear of failure. We already failed and have learned a hard lesson. Most back home are not like you and I! They don't want war and are aware that drought can come again around the corner.

Clan wars 5.0
Only this time you'll see tanks and air strikes.

That would mean more funding on security also. People would probably be safer when security guards and police officers get paid more and carry better equipment.

The corruption would still be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending