Do you support or dislike politicians based on their qabil

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

Som

VIP
Let's take Farmaajo as an example, if you dislike him is it also because of his qabil?
Would you still hate Farmaajo if he was from your qabil?
Same question for those who support Farmaajo, would you support Farmaajo if he was from a rival qabil?

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Let's take Farmaajo as an example, if you dislike him is it also because of his qabil?
Would you still hate Farmaajo if it was from your qabil?
Same question for those who support Farmaajo, would you support Farmaajo if he was from a rival qabil?
Some do some dont. For me all somali politicians are the same and if we gonna be honnest they dont really care about their own clan. They just wanna fill their pockets and go to the gulf :mjdontkno:

You have to ask yourself why do all these big time politician kids all live outside somalia? :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Some do some dont. For me all somali politicians are the same and if we gonna be honnest they dont really care about their own clan. They just wanna fill their pockets and go to the gulf :mjdontkno:
That's so true. It's cringe to see somalis fighting over qabil issues when the politicians themselves only work for themselves and only care about their power/wealth.
I'm 100% sure that once they retire with their money to the gulf Farmaajo, Hassan Sheikh, Abdiweli Gaas etc would all be friends laughing at the stupid qabilist somalis who massacred themselves for them

No how can I hate abti indho indho

1631557276359.png

Star wars ba ku jirnaa

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Nope. I support any politician that will develop my regions and Somalia as a whole and regain somalias lost glory. I’m from Somalia before I’m hawiye and that’s the mentality I’ll always have

Current somali politicians from all clans are all bad right now anyway so I’m indifferent to any of them nor do I care to follow their politics. I’ll be more opinionated when I actually see a promising candidate or some sort of growth in Somalia.

As of right now to hell with all somali politicians, my clan or not

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I used to be Farmaajo supporter, the one who ran on getting rid of Ethiopia and bringing the Al-Shabaab war to an end within a year.

He then spent his time in office fighting Federal Member States. Biggest disappointment ever

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should all support our (s)elected politicians in office for their entire term and hope that the next one does better. They will make mistakes along the way but it's important for the greater good of the country to hold firm in ur stance despite controversial political events. It's also important to ignore those who support the dowlad based on qabiil and who never miss a chance to insult others. They do not matter, they do not represents the government. Time does not wait for anyone, let us think of the unborn generations who will only know peace and never know conflict. we owe it to them :)

I can say 100% no. Because I would have stopped supporting Farmaajo after he kicked out Kheyre.

I did not, I have only done so after the cover up of Ikran Tahlil murder. I stick to my principles over qabyaalad.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would gladly support anyone who has the same ideals of Nabad iyo Nolol

Farmaajo wuxuu sameeyay 3 arimood oo uu ku kasbaday cadow gudaha, deriska iyo caalamka ah!

1. Security Reform: wuxuu dhisay ciidanka qalabka sida oo leh tiro iyo talo, awoodna u yeeshay in ay kaligood dhul qabsan karaan ayna difaacan rakaan. Arintaas waxay dhib kutahay wadamada dariska iyo kuwa ciidamadu wadanka ka joogaan oo dhaqaalo badan ka sameeya joogitaanka Soomaaliya.

2. Economic Reform: wuxuu ku guulaystay in mudo dheer kadin sifiican loo maamulo dhaqaalaha yar ee dalka oo musuqa lala diriro. Waxuu aaminaad ka kasbaday hay’adaha dhaqaalaha aduunka. Wuxuu xuquuqdoodii si joogta ah ubsiiyay cidkasta oo dowladda u shaqaysa, ciidan iyo rayid ba. Arintaas waxay dhib u keentay hay’ado iyo shakhsiyaad ajnabi ah iyo Somali la qaraabata oo 30 sano nuugayay dhaqalaha magaca Soomaaliya lagu soo uruuriyo. Waxay kaloo dhib kutahay Kenya oo dhaqaaluhu gali jiray.

3. Political Independence. Wuxuu gaashaanka u daruuray faragalintii qaawanayd ee wadanka ragaadisay mudada dheer. Wuxuu wadamadii iyo hay’adihii wadanka maamuli jiray u sheegay talada wadanka Somali ayaa iska leh. Taasna wuxuu cadaawad kaga kasbaday UN, AU, EU, IGAD iyo kuwo kale.

Wuxuu banaanka keenay cadow badan oo qarsoonaa oo wadankani ka dhaqaaqi waayay. Waxaa cadaatay in hor’umarka Somaliya uu cadowyo badan leeyay oo aan larabin sadaxda arimood ee muhiimka u ah in wadan nabad iyo barwaaqo gaaro. Security Reform, Economic Reform and Political Independence.

Hadii aysan Somalidu sadexdaas arimood difaacan oo aysan maal, muruq iyo maskax isugu gayn sadex da cagsigooda ah ayay dhaxli doonaan!

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I would gladly support anyone who has the same ideals of Nabad iyo Nolol

Farmaajo wuxuu sameeyay 3 arimood oo uu ku kasbaday cadow gudaha, deriska iyo caalamka ah!

1. Security Reform: wuxuu dhisay ciidanka qalabka sida oo leh tiro iyo talo, awoodna u yeeshay in ay kaligood dhul qabsan karaan ayna difaacan rakaan. Arintaas waxay dhib kutahay wadamada dariska iyo kuwa ciidamadu wadanka ka joogaan oo dhaqaalo badan ka sameeya joogitaanka Soomaaliya.

2. Economic Reform: wuxuu ku guulaystay in mudo dheer kadin sifiican loo maamulo dhaqaalaha yar ee dalka oo musuqa lala diriro. Waxuu aaminaad ka kasbaday hay’adaha dhaqaalaha aduunka. Wuxuu xuquuqdoodii si joogta ah ubsiiyay cidkasta oo dowladda u shaqaysa, ciidan iyo rayid ba. Arintaas waxay dhib u keentay hay’ado iyo shakhsiyaad ajnabi ah iyo Somali la qaraabata oo 30 sano nuugayay dhaqalaha magaca Soomaaliya lagu soo uruuriyo. Waxay kaloo dhib kutahay Kenya oo dhaqaaluhu gali jiray.

3. Political Independence. Wuxuu gaashaanka u daruuray faragalintii qaawanayd ee wadanka ragaadisay mudada dheer. Wuxuu wadamadii iyo hay’adihii wadanka maamuli jiray u sheegay talada wadanka Somali ayaa iska leh. Taasna wuxuu cadaawad kaga kasbaday UN, AU, EU, IGAD iyo kuwo kale.

Wuxuu banaanka keenay cadow badan oo qarsoonaa oo wadankani ka dhaqaaqi waayay. Waxaa cadaatay in hor’umarka Somaliya uu cadowyo badan leeyay oo aan larabin sadaxda arimood ee muhiimka u ah in wadan nabad iyo barwaaqo gaaro. Security Reform, Economic Reform and Political Independence.

Hadii aysan Somalidu sadexdaas arimood difaacan oo aysan maal, muruq iyo maskax isugu gayn sadex da cagsigooda ah ayay dhaxli doonaan!
:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

I would've supported Farmaajo if he didn't try to destroy federalism and block development programmes on top of his laundry list of crimes.

Most Somalis would be overjoyed at a normal President from any clan background, who isn't trying to destroy the country and cling to power. People overstate this so-called 'qabyaalad' people have. I believe most Somalis don't care who sits on which kursi and just want a peaceful country that isn't mired with violence, corruption and nepotism.

Do we have to wait for the Nabi Ciise or The Mahdi? Ilaahayow naga soo gaar waan daalnaye.

thinking-tired.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I would've supported Farmaajo if he didn't try to destroy federalism and block development programmes on top of his laundry list of crimes.

Most Somalis would be overjoyed at a normal President from any clan background, who isn't trying to destroy the country and cling to power. People overstate this so-called 'qabyaalad' people have. I believe most Somalis don't care who sits on which kursi and just want a peaceful country that isn't mired with violence, corruption and nepotism.

Do we have to wait for the Nabi Ciise or The Mahdi? Ilaahayow naga soo gaar waan daalnaye.

thinking-tired.gif
Exactly. Most of us here, whatever clan they were from, were excited by Farmaajo’s election. My parents from the older generation who always used to be wary of non-Hawiye leaders even supported him.

We had celebrations in many corners of the country. This clearly proves Somalis are way past qabyalad.

Him proving to be a complete disappointment and in fact destructive to Somalia’s progress, making an enemy of nearly everyone is why he lost support. Nothing to do with tribalism.

I call for our dear Artisan Class aka The Madhibaans/Tumaals to lead Somalia for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it's ingrained in the fibre of Geeljirres to be combative and suspicious of other tribes thanks to centuries of warfare over resources. The Artisans have patience and don't have blood on their hands so nobody would have a problem with them. In fact, all Somalis owe them an apology.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I call for our dear Artisan Class aka The Madhibaans/Tumaals to lead Somalia for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it's ingrained in the fibre of Geeljirres to be combative and suspicious of other tribe thanks to centuries of warfare over resources. The Artisans have patience and don't have blood on their hands.
We’d have to change our system. Is anyone running on real change?

Disappointing in the lack of candidates proposing to finish our constitution, get rid of 4.5 and set us up genuinely for 1 man 1 vote (Farmaajo claimed he would but spent his time trying to instal puppet FMS leaders, once he failed asked for an extension knowing full well he’d never be able to).

We’d have to change our system. Is anyone running on real change?

Disappointing in the lack of candidates proposing to finish our constitution, get rid of 4.5 and set us up genuinely for 1 man 1 vote (Farmaajo claimed he would but spent his time trying to instal puppet FMS leaders, once he failed asked for an extension knowing full well he’d never be able to).

No, you're right, nobody is running on a clear platform. Right now Somalia's Opposition Parties and Candidates are in emergency mode trying to get rid of Farmaajo and his gang. What we do know is who is pro-federalism and who is anti-federalism and wants to return to a centralised dictatorship.

Trending

Latest posts