BBC's World's most Dangerous Cities: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea... 70% of women raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanians are a unique race, they can even blonde hair without any European:

The-Solomon-islands.jpg

amazing.jpg
I’ve seen Madow women use these pics to justify them wearing blonde weaves

Apollo

VIP
Africans are supposedly 100% human, making everyone outside of Africa less human.

Only Horners and some Nilotes.

There were African Neanderthal-like creatures offshoots of Heidelbergensis in West Africa and in the Khoi.

Hol up why Papua niggas got Madow hair?:yacadiim:

It is not an ''African'' trait. It is a trait to people adapted to tropical climates.

The reason why Brazilian Amazonian natives don't have Madow hair is that they migrated too recently from Siberia. If another 20,000 years passed.. They'd have Madow hair like Papuans.

There were African Neanderthal-like creatures offshoots of Heidelbergensis in West Africa and in the Khoi.

It is not an ''African'' trait. It is a trait to people adapted to tropical climates.

The reason why Brazilian Amazonian natives don't have Madow hair is that they migrated too recently from Siberia. If another 20,000 years passed.. They'd have Madow hair like Papuans.
So why do some Somalis have Madow hair and others dont? Only some of us adapted?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

So only Horners are fully human? I got 0.6% Neanderthal on my genetics test, and i would imagine many horeners fall in that range or slightly higher.

Yeah not all Somalis have jileec hair
I dont know what is considered jileec
If all hair besides 4c is considered jileec, then yes all Somalis have jileec hair.
But I dont really consider type 3c jileec because it can get rough if not brushed and taken care off well. Its inbetween jileec and Madow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts