BBC Interhamwe reporter annoying Khayre

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC and VOA have both been hijacked by HAG aka "UNUKA LEH" news.

This has been exposed multiple times.

Walahi, if HAG focused on development instead of trying to constantly sabotage Daarood, they would easily control Somalia.

They are their own worst enemy. Nobody even needs to do anything to stop them. :hillarybiz:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
BBC and VOA have both been hijacked by HAG.

Walahi, if HAG focused on development instead of trying to constantly sabotage Daarood, they would easily control Somalia.

They are their own worst enemy. Nobody even needs to do anything to stop them. :hillarybiz:
You can see the shock of Khayre on his face, the qabyaalad is real.

@Abdalla :pachah1:

You can see the shock of Khayre on his face, the qabyaalad is real.

@Abdalla :pachah1:

He's smart enough to know that exposing HAG/USC sentiments is a detriment to his career.
Even if he is a HAGist, he's smart enough to hide it.

VOA/BBC "journalists" are a bunch of former glue-sniffing child soldiers undoing all his hard work.

TekNiKo

VIP
He's smart enough to know that exposing HAG/USC sentiments is a detriment to his career.

VOA/BBC "journalists" are a bunch of former glue-sniffing child soldiers undoing all his hard work.
Wait I thought VOA was Darood majority? Since they hired Idaaja for the culture segment I thought they were ok. Are they HAG?

Wait I thought VOA was Darood majority? Since they hired Idaaja for the culture segment I thought they were ok. Are they HAG?

Pretty sure both are managed by HAG. That's what HAG has been focused on, consolidating Somali media and "think tanks" like the "Heritage" think tank.

They love hiring one or two Daaroods, to appear "neutral".

Sad, isn't it?

They will never learn from their mistakes. :icon lol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Pretty sure both are managed by HAG. That's what HAG has been focused on, consolidating Somali media and "think tanks" like the "Heritage" think tank.

They love hiring one or two Daaroods, to appear "neutral".

Sad, isn't it?

They will never learn from their mistakes. :icon lol:

Wth these are Somalia's two main news radios, even rer Puntland listen to them daily, powerful propaganda tool indeed.

How can we counter their pro centrist garbage?

Wth these are Somalia's two main news radios, even rer Puntland listen to them daily, powerful propaganda tool indeed.

How can we counter their pro centrist garbage?

HAG is not good at propaganda, as you can see from this forum and the way their "journalists" behave.

Puntland is always trying to evict HAG media and has banned them many times.

Jubbaland needs to follow suit.

As a matter of fact, both states need to lobby the federal government to ensure "public" media represents the Somali public. Complaining to the governments that own BBC and VOA will also help.

TekNiKo

VIP
HAG is not good at propaganda, as you can see from this forum and the way their "journalists" behave.

Puntland is always trying to evict HAG media and has banned them many times.

Jubbaland needs to follow suit.

As a matter of fact, both states need to lobby the federal government to ensure "public" media represents the Somali public. Complaining to the governments that own BBC and VOA will also help.

We need to ban them from the air waves and promote Radio Daljir, SBC and other pro SAHAL networks.

Wasnt Yusuf Garaad their main reporter and that horrendous tribalist Amina Muse Weheliye who daily bashes Farmaajo? During HSM era she was silent

We need to ban them from the air waves and promote Radio Daljir, SBC and other pro SAHAL networks.

Wasnt Yusuf Garaad their main reporter and that horrendous tribalist Amina Muse Weheliye who daily bashes Farmaajo? During HSM era she was silent

Exactly.

There needs to be a wealth of independently operated media groups who follow basic media protocols.

Journalists should also be dealt with if they slander people or instigate conflicts.

Yeah, Yusuf Garaad and the other HAGists are the puppet masters of voa/bbc somali.

Even Farmaajo, who is married to them and does not stand in their way, is not safe from HAGist slander.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Farm Equipment
VoA's most prominent tweeter, @HarunMaruf, never tweets anything positive about Puntland. He hasn't even tweeted about the Garacad port. He's very sneaky but he's definitely a HAGist.

Here as an example from last month:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Khayre is anti HAG there’s no reason for him to be don’t you see how he is dismantling unukah leh leaders HG in Xamar and Shabelle Hoose he’s no nonsense all the looted government lands the farms the homes the factories are in the hands of HG not any other Hawiyaa clan

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
BBC and VOA have both been hijacked by HAG aka "UNUKA LEH" news.

What’s HAG? First time I’m hearing about this

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What’s HAG? First time I’m hearing about this
Hawiye Action Group is a diabolical secret society within the Hawiye clan that are hell bent on keeping Somalia in chaos for their own benefit and also making sure Darood never takes political control of Somalia again ex president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is their leader:farmajoyaab:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
564BE15C-EA1C-46F1-8CD8-11FFD49B054C.jpeg
2A855E05-C865-4D81-95C8-94D4EF132A24.jpeg
69BCDA87-3F86-4972-832D-FD6A77F2BEB9.jpeg
Is this for real :pachah1:
E6AF6F65-65AC-4A29-AAC9-B0906786E46D.jpeg
The level of cuqdad is unreal :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending