BBC creates satirical "The Real Housewives of ISIS" and Sunnis go wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Muzzies should know that parodies like this, is actually a good weapon against so called ''Islamophobia''

Dead at ''you had me at free healthcare'' :mjlol:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
How's it a good weapon?
For one.. It shows that the left are not afraid to take the piss out of a fringe part Islam, just as they have ridiculed Christianity for many years. ''Islamophobes' or those who have a strong disdain for Muslims will finally stop believing in the conspiracy that Islam is impervious to criticism and ridicule on BBC. Thus promoting freedom of expression which is very important for them. Secondly, it is only through laughter that people may be helped to seek the nuances of the religion.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'd be worried for my female relatives if I lived in the UK, although weey noo dhamaatay if they ever air that HBO Minnesota show kkkkkkk

VixR

Veritas
Hmm :cosbyhmm:Anything with "the real housewives" in it is utter junk though. Idk how ppl watch that stuff. This Muslim twist they're going with might actually make it more interesting.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Her profile pic says "Refugee Welcome". She's bootyclapping for Syrian refugees :camby:
I give 0 fucks about you atheists who are destined for hellfire but I have nothing but love for Syrians who provided refuge for Somalis when the civil war erupted, they are among the best and kindest Arabs and Muslims. Go and suck a white dick you who is also a refugee.

Now GTFO :camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You do realize that the people are forced to pay for the BBC. I would be pissed if a program like that was aired on the CBC. It's not about free speech, on any other channel it would be fine.

Respectfully criticising the show on Twitter is now considered being against free speech? Its not like they can show their disaproval with their pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending