Battles of Marseille

UEFA Euro 2016 street battles are pure entertainment. The Russian were usually on the offence/attack-mode, whereas the Englishmen were usually on the defensive-mode and trying to halt the Russian advance. Nonetheless, the Russians were clear victors and the English got what they wanted.

France has always been a good land for foreigners to clash.

Last edited:
Who remembers the street battles between the Russians & Englishmen in Marseille during the UEFA Euro 2016? The Russian were usually on the offence/attack-mode, whereas the Englishmen were usually on the defensive-mode and trying to halt the Russian advance. Nonetheless, the Russians were clear victors and the English got what they wanted.

France has always been a good land for foreigners to clash. Good entertainment.
Where do you find these videos fam go salute our proud daddy Joseph Stalin and defend the Soviet Union

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Oh I remember dat I wuz dere wit muh boyz dat day n only survoived by du skin ov me teef

I spotted one of em russkies giving one ov me ladz a knicker twist so I grabbed im by hiz pair and gave im the ol scullywunger I did.

Twaz a battle we wuldve won had it not been for dem frenchies, if only you Boyz knew how bad fingz over dere wuz. Buh at least I'm safe 'ome in godz county, god bless our queen.

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
France 🤮
C6BC9FD0-91E0-41D5-87C1-B76444E3DEB7.jpeg

Russian and Polish hooligans are the worst in the world.
Football Ultra culture has been on the decline in many West European countries; I heard the UK gov't has a travel ban on ~4000 seasoned English hooligans. Eastern Europe + Italy are now the main centres of Football Ultra culture in Europe.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'll side with the Russians f*ck the English .
I saw how their fans behaved during 2010 world cup , bilaa aqlaaq , they threw bottle at people's head but they were manhandled by the police kkkk

I was glad Germany gave them a good old fashioned karbaash 4-1
It was crazy after the match ,drunk men fighting

I'll side with the Russians f*ck the English .
I saw how their fans behaved during 2010 world cup , bilaa aqlaaq , they threw bottle at people's head but they were manhandled by the police kkkk

I was glad Germany gave them a good old fashioned karbaash 4-1
It was crazy after the match ,drunk men fighting
You were there?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You were there?
Haa , sxb , the first one was the opening ceremony of the world cup, I saw Knaan singing that song and the friendly matches ,Mexico Vs South Africa which was in FNB stadium
I came back to watch the quarter finals. the match in real life, I mean who wouldn't?

It's hella of fortune to get that ticket , but we were a group of football fans determined enough.

I didn't managed to get to the finals but that was enough experience for me .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
UEFA Euro 2016 street battles are pure entertainment. The Russian were usually on the offence/attack-mode, whereas the Englishmen were usually on the defensive-mode and trying to halt the Russian advance. Nonetheless, the Russians were clear victors and the English got what they wanted.

France has always been a good land for foreigners to clash.

i can't tell who is who, thy are all whites. their punches are so charming

Sol

?
Literally everyone in a firm has a travel ban and can't travel abroad you're just seeing some middle aged men and uni kids get beat up :mjlol:

Literally everyone in a firm has a travel ban and can't travel abroad you're just seeing some middle aged men and uni kids get beat up :mjlol:
Yeah I Know bro, refer back to my reply to @Molotoff above.

If the ~4000 seasoned English hooligans were unleashed by the UK gov't then we wouldn't have witnessed scenes of a couple hundred Russian Ultras terrorising thousands of Englishmen on the streets of Marseille.

Sol

?
Yeah I Know bro, refer back to my reply to @Molotoff above.

If the ~4000 seasoned English hooligans were unleashed by the UK gov't then we wouldn't have witnessed scenes of a couple hundred Russian Ultras terrorising thousands of Englishmen on the streets of Marseille.
If only we behaved during the 80s and didn't chimp out every time we went abroad :wow:

Trending