Battlefield 1

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Best one so far. I am a reigning champ with snipers. Anyone down to play sometime? Send me a friend request ps4.

I haven't played battlefield since battlefield 3 and bought a pc an everything for that game because I am as amazed by the graphics at the time and it was as wonderful and I really enjoyed it.

Best one so far. I am a reigning champ with snipers. Anyone down to play sometime? Send me a friend request ps4.

Ohh yes sniperfield 1 where every is hiding and quick scoping like hoe 90% of matches turn into throwing grenade contest and let's not forget about the artillery truck:damn:
90% of my death came from these made tactics in bf1:pacspit:
In bf5 I make it a point to stab them and hunt those es down everybody has scope unlike bf1 where only snipers have scope and victimize everybody else :dead:
Kill cam also shows where they are unlike bf1 :rejoice:
Get bf5 and add me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rejoice:
I ain't redownloading bf1 bf5 has superior guns :rejoice:

Ohh yes sniperfield 1 where every is hiding and quick scoping like hoe 90% of matches turn into throwing grenade contest and let's not forget about the artillery truck:damn:
90% of my death came from these made tactics in bf1:pacspit:
In bf5 I make it a point to stab them and hunt those es down everybody has scope unlike bf1 where only snipers have scope and victimize everybody else :dead:
Kill cam also shows where they are unlike bf1 :rejoice:
Get bf5 and add me
:rejoice:
I ain't redownloading bf1 bf5 has superior guns :rejoice:
Looks good i'll check it out

You on gta?
No i dont have it anymore. Its boring, its like playing sims. I used to be obsessed with that virtual world world back in 2012, when there was hack sessions that gave away millions of dollars. I ended up doing 2 missions and i was paid 4.5 billion dollars. I bought every plane car, boat, mansions, clothes. They eventually got rid of the money, but all my perks still remained. I forgot the pasword to my old account:francis:.

No i dont have it anymore. Its boring, its like playing sims. I used to be obsessed with that virtual world world back in 2012, when there was hack sessions that gave away millions of dollars. I ended up doing 2 missions and i was paid 4.5 billion dollars. I bought every plane car, boat, mansions, clothes. They eventually got rid of the money, but all my perks still remained. I forgot the pasword to my old account:francis:.
If you bought yo shit pre 2016 most of yo shit is obsolete you gonna be food:pachah1:
They have more business and missions now tho :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts