Basra

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
@Basra

Ffs Basraaaaaaa! What is this😳 I found out today that Jinns also eat, drink and sleep just like us humans futo ku xaare!

I don't know who told me this but I always thought that jinns were supernatural beings who does not sleep or eat😴 Now I wonder if they use drugs too, or if they are greedy or get jealous like humans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Ffs Basraaaaaaa! What is this😳 I found out today that Jinns also eat, drink and sleep just like us humans futo ku xaare!

I don't know who told me this but I always thought that jinns were supernatural beings who does not sleep or eat😴 Now I wonder if they use drugs too, or if they are greedy or get jealous like humans.

Jiin eat food huuno. Their food is human left over. They particularly like bones from meat.

@Basra

Yes jins are like humans there are muslim and non muslim jins. Some jins fall in love with human and make half jin kids basically humans with supernatural abilities

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes jins are like humans there are muslim and non muslim jins. Some jins fall in love with human and make half jin kids basically humans with supernatural abilities

na'am lol

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I see, but if they eat with people like Basra said. Do you think they also get high?

I see, but if they eat with people like Basra said. Do you think they also get high?
Yeah probably jins are like us just different they also will be held to trial on the day of judgment. They also received prophet's. They also commit sins and do good deeds. Like us they have free will.

Trending

Latest posts